Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Ontario ,Canada. I need some places to ride

Hello people,
    Lets get some places to ride listed. I'm getting tired of riding the same old place.Lets list some here.
    The only place I know is:
    Salem Rd .
    To get there from Toronto you go north on Highway 400 to innisvile beach sideroad(about 40minutes from Toronto) turn left on Innisville beach sideroad to go west and then go north on the first street you come to.About 10 minutes up the road you will pass a forestry area where you can park or continue north for about a minute to Salem rd which you would turn right onto .It's a dead end . I usually park there and enter the trails from there.
    There is a lot of sand and mud there with some very tight and sometimes very muddy trails and some wide whooped out sand sections to ride,but not many jumps or anywhere to get any "big air"
    Okay,now lets hear about some other places

Thanks
    Dont anyone ride in Ontario?

Thanks
    Orr Lake, just north of Salem, Ganaraska Forest, the best place to ride on the Planet,
    Raglan Pits, Northumberland Forest, Turkey Point, St. Williams Forest; the list goes on and on.
    Do you want some specifics?

Thanks
    Ya, I ride in Ontario, in Tillsonburg. A whole pile of people in Tillsonburg ride, there's tons of places to ride too around here. Can't tell ya on here but if you guys came riding with us sometime we could show ya.

Thanks
    Heck ya, I want some specifics.If for some reason you don't want to post them here you can e-mail me if you like,but I'm sure others would like to know as well. Maybe some of us can hook up for a ride or something.We have plenty of time to plan with a few more months of winter ahead of us

m y   s i g n a t u r e:

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Count me in to a group ride boys. I live west of the GTA...not much around here. I hear Motopark in Chatsworth is pretty good but never been. Same with Eagles Nest and Turkey Point.

Thanks
    I am going to look up some info and maps on the area, But ive been 4wheeling up in the minden area and it is beautiful. mostly trails but there is all diffrent terrain rock or soft ground. going to see if any of my jeep buddies have some maps of all hte really good trails. If anyone is interesten in getting a ride going in the summer or late spring just post and well see what we can get togeather

Thanks
    Count me in

Thanks
    I live in scarborough Ont. and trailer my bike to the northumberland forest just north of couburg on hwy 45. It's way way bigger and better than the ganaraska and no pass is needed. I go about once a week, and i although i don't like to, i go alone. If anyone around here wants a partner to shoot the trails with anytime, give me a message. It's much safer in pairs or more. I have room for another bike if needed but don't want to go too far out of my way.(I live just off the 401) I usually stick to speeding through the woods on trails as i havn't quite mastered jumping yet.
    Anyway. If you live in ontario, it's one of the best woods sites around. And there's a motocross track there too. although it's not being groomed this year i noticed.

Thanks
    heres a cut and paste maybe jog some memories and get some descriptions

Come Play In The Snow Inc. ON Tour
    Drapers Adventure Tours ON Tour
    Ganaraska Forest ON Trail
    Guided ATV Vacations ON Tour
    Highway 42 Trail Head ON Trail
    JRs ATV Tours and Guiding ON Tour
    MacIntosh Mills ON Trail
    Northern Tours ON Tour
    Northumberland Forest ON Trail
    Ontario Federation of All Terrain... ON Trail
    Redneck Mudders Guide Service ON Tour
    Sportsmans Lodge Trail
    The Perfect Getaway ON Tour
    Top of the Mountain Tours ON Tour
    Ultimate Guiding Services ON Tour
    Wawashkesh Wilderness ATV Tours ON Tour
    WildExodus ON Tour
    Destinations 1 to 17 of 17

came from http://www.atvpathfinder.com/index.cfm

m y   s i g n a t u r e:

if you're gonna do something you'll regret in the morning its always best to sleep in

if my ex-girlfriend was half as dirty as this president there wouldn't be an ex in her name

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information