Close

Poll: Helmets: What brand are you wearing

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Helmets

Thanks
    I'm currently wearing a Shoei and I have an Arai street helmet both are excellent. For the money the high-end HJC may be the best value going. I had one briefly and was impressed with it for the price. I've worn Arai and Shoei pretty much exclusively for the last 20 years or so, both street and dirt. But, considering the price, I would seriously consider an HJC or a ONE Trooper if I were in the market for a new helmet right now.

Thanks
    bottom line, its about protection and not looks. hjc has always bucketed my brain and will continue to do so. its great, comfortable, padding around your head, and then the real head saver stuff isnt scratching up your head. ive heard and seen helmets that look great, but crack and can still not protect your head. i could get my face melted by a knobby with my hjc on and id be just fine. the two things you never want to buy budget brand on, is helmets and boots. .02

m y   s i g n a t u r e:

The 14 year old spankin' that 05 YZ250!

Thanks
    Both me and my 9 year old had Fox Tracer helmets. He had what I thought was a minor crash and got a concussion. So, now we each have an Arai VX Pro III. Excellent craftsmanship, great features and excellent fit. Mine was a tad too big but I was able to order thicker padding and now it fits perfect (you can order headliner padding and check pads in 5mm increments to get a perfect fit). There's no doubt that Arai is more expensive but I had the money and was not willing to take a chance of my son getting another concussion if I could have sent him out in the best helmet I could afford. Also, if you buy a close out from last year, they are much cheaper.

Thanks
    I have an HJC that fits really snugly and it looks pretty sweet

m y   s i g n a t u r e:

"Forgive me Lord for I have sinned; hit a 4th gear jump 5th and pinned." ---Unknown

Thanks
    Fox V3 Luv it

Thanks
    i love my thor force carbon helmet

Thanks
    I got a One Industries helmet last year and for the $300 that it cost, I thought it was pretty poor quality. It is made by KBC. The Arai that I had was far better. Even though the Arai is more money, it is still a good value because of the quality.

Thanks
    Anyone try a Shift Agent helmet yet?

Thanks
    I'm rockin a Fulmer. Not the best, but it works. I crashed a little a few times. I'm getting a new one for 09. Not sure what I'll get yet. I found the 08 Thore force carbon helmets for $159 on a closeout. May go with that. If not I may just rock the HJC. I want a TLD but they be too much dough for my pocket!

m y   s i g n a t u r e:

I did absolutely nothing today...........and it was everything I had hoped it would be!

Thanks
    wow no 661 they make great helmets

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information