Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Using Momentum 2-Day Slim Down to lose weight.

Has anyone ever used the product "Momentum 2-Day Slim Down to lose weight before? I am thinking about buying a bottle, and supposedly you pre-mix this with 8oz. of cold water and drink at least 8 glasses of water for 2 days and you can lose up to 12 lbs. in a week and use it once a week until you reach your goals. For me I would probably use it twice to reach my goals along with a lot of running and exercise. It costs $39.95 for each bottle. Here is the site if anyone wants to check it out: http://www.slimdown-now.net

Thanks
    Sure go on it if you think that dropping 12 lbs of water is important Then after that week go out and do a few motos, an enduro, or harescramble and you will experience first hand the effects of dehydration on performance.

Thanks
    How could you be losing water if all you are drinking for two days is tons of water??

Thanks
    Also I won't be doing any motos or anything until past November anyways...

Thanks
    It is the stuff you put in the water that makes you loose fluids and dehydrate. Fat loss is not a quick process , it takes time to take it off just like to put it on.

Thanks
    Actually, water is one of the best diuretics there are. If you wanna lose water weight, start drinking a ton of water and if you don't normally drink a lot of water to begin with you will pee every other 10 minutes and you will lose weight, but it will be water weight. Being fully hydrated is very important to have muscle contraction. Without water you cramp, one of the fun side-effects of dehydration. You can become weak, shaky, light-headed, etc. If you mess up your electrolytes you can even become gravely ill.

Thanks
    You can loose maybe three pounds per week of fat, and even that is pushing it and you will probably loose some muscle also. About 1.5 lbs is something you can do via diet and exercise and still keep fit.

Thanks
    Go ahead and waste your money. You might want to invest in some T/P paper, because you'll be visting the toliet alot. Annsi's right 1-2 pounds aweek.

Thanks
    All I wanted was something to help me lose some weight and all, and I don't even like thinking about using these so-called "miracle products" anyways because of the chances of hurting your body, but it was like one of those last decision things to lose weight before school started. Excercising doesn't really seem to help for some reason, the only time I was around my goal weight (155-160) was 3 years ago when the coaches ran us until we puked and we conditioned like every other day or so, but now the coaches are slackers and don't really make us do anything but I think this year things will change for the better hopefully.

Thanks
    losing weight can be done effectively without exercise and without "miracle" products. . . you just have to be conscious and smart about what you are eating . . . being healthy is not a three week diet torture, its the way you live.... . (although if you eat cake all day you would lose weight too. . but due to mal-nutrition rather than effective use of stored energy)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information