Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Thielman,Mn. - trailride ?

How many DRN's are going to the trailride in Thielman, Mn. this coming weekend ? Always a good day of riding.

Weld it

Thanks
    The Axeman and myself will be there late Saturday morning. We're planning on camping the night. So far so good on the weather. Later..

Thanks
    I will be there with some friends. That's one of the best rides around.

You do know they are starting from a different spot this time don't you? If not, go to Thielman and pick up the arrows from there. I understand the new starting area is the campground you can see from the bluff by the picnic table. Lots more room.

Thanks
    Layton,

No, I didn't know that was starting in a different place. Thanks for the info.
    I agree that it is one of the best rides around.

Weld it

Thanks
    I will be there Saturday. The Mn DNR is also charging $9.00 for camping at the new site. I received a e-mail from one of the Golden Eagles club members "JEB " and he said they put some new trail in also! I agree it is a good trail ride! Check out the TCTR trail ride up in Akeley,MN June 28-29 also.
    Good Luck! See Ya on the trails

Thanks
    They would have charged $9.00 for camping at the old site too starting this year. (and that place was way to small anyway)
    Also that's $9.00 per campsite no matter how many people are on it.

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Unless something changes we'll be in a green Chevy 4-door duelly pulling a white Haulmark enclosed trailer. Three KTM's. Look me up.

Thanks
    Where is Thielman,Mn ? I've looked at Mapquest and it keeps sending me to Pa.
    Does this trail ride consist of loops back to the trucks or gone all day ? Do you need to be enduro - street legal?

Tom

Thanks
    It is about 20 miles northeast of Rochester. Maybe this link will help: http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt...mag=6&newmag=7

Here is the promoting clubs link: http://www.goldeneaglesmc.org
    It says you have to be a member of Dist 23 but as long as you are a member of some district you're ok. Of course you can always buy a card there if you need one.

The trail loops back to the start area. No highway so no enduro requirements other than a spark arrestor. Also easy and hard loops. It's a neat ride and the weather outlook is great for the weekend.

If you have more questions just ask.

Thanks
    Thanks Layton,
    Sounds like fun, I'm ready for a good ride. Now if I can talk one of my riding buddies into it I might be there. Wonder where I can get a D17 card by Sat.
    Tom

Thanks
    I doubt that you can get one that quick unless you are located in the Quad-City area. (thats where the cards come from I think) Even then it would be tough.

I'd just go to the event and if they ask for it tell them you are from Illinois and don't have it with you. Worst case, they will make you buy the Dist 23 trail rider card. You could probably pass it off as your dist card at most other events.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information