Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
That's what Obama said in regard to protecting the southern border.

:think: Seriously? Maybe somebody should take a globe to the oval office. Maybe Google Earth? How exactly do other countries deal with this? :coocoo:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
He is the anti-potus.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Good news according to his speach crime along the border is down! :yeehaw:

:think: I wonder if the gubernatorial candidate that was killed this week thinks the same. Perhaps word of bullets from across the boarder hitting the El Paso City Hall didn't make it to him before the speach :laugh:

Another bonus is he sent 250 troops to secure the 1,200 miles of border in Texas :rotfl:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Or this from yesterday:

HERMOSILLO, Mexico – A massive gun battle between rival drug and migrant trafficking gangs near the U.S. border Thursday left 21 people dead and at least six others wounded, prosecutors said.

The fire fight occurred in a sparsely populated area about 12 miles (20 kilometers) from the Arizona border, near the city of Nogales, that is considered a prime corridor for immigrant and drug smuggling.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
RM_guy said:
I think the space between Obama's ears is "just too vast"

:laugh:

While I agree with the quote entirely, I also hold the firm belief that "the chickens are coming home to roost" so to speak.

Time will tell, but the liberal philosophy of tolerance is biting us in the butt just like the debt/jobs/oil leak/(fill in the blank) issues are for liberals in America.

I just hope the wheels don't fall off completely before sanity regains control of the political process.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Tony Eeds said:
the liberal philosophy of tolerance

Huh?

I have never met a tolerant liberal.

I have met a lot I get along with who have reasonable discussions but they still think everyone who disagrees with them is an idiot and are a waste of air.

Ivan

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
truespode said:
Huh?

I have never met a tolerant liberal.

I have met a lot I get along with who have reasonable discussions but they still think everyone who disagrees with them is an idiot and are a waste of air.

Ivan

LOL

their tolerance of deviant behavior, drugs, terror and such ...

Definitely NOT anything remotely logical! :rotfl:

Top Bottom