xTHUNDERCATx

Feb 19, 2007
I bought an 01 rm250 with no spark, after i got it home and got to work we found the stator is testing bad, so my question is did the plugs from the stator change through out the years, if so which years? Im trying to figure out my options to avoid buying new.

xTHUNDERCATx

Feb 19, 2007
ill look there for the technical info thanks for the suggestion, but ill dish out the money for new oem before i buy from them, there reputation is horrible for 250r's and banshees (my other toys) so im skeptical about there stuff

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
xTHUNDERCATx said:
ill look there for the technical info thanks for the suggestion, but ill dish out the money for new oem before i buy from them, there reputation is horrible for 250r's and banshees (my other toys) so im skeptical about there stuff
I have never dealt with them but I have seen where other people have sold crap under the Ricky Stator name. Not a plug, just letting you know.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
If you deal with them direct they're good people. I've heard of a few people having issues but they stood up and took care of them. They're quite a bit less expensive than OEM. Not to mention OEM Suzuki ignition parts don't tend to be the best quality, lol.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom