1970 Yamaha AT1 125 Enduro "project" pics!

Skookill

Jul 10, 2007
Hello all!
Great site! This "project" consisted of nothing but a ton of spit and elbow grease. Everything works on the bike and it runs great! Found it in a barn 3 years ago covered in pigeon sh*t. There are 640 the original miles, 263 are mine. Still has all its original seals etc. I cleaned and rebuilt the carb, dumped the old fuel, popped in a battery and it fired right up. Just thought I'd share!

Attachments

• Yama4.jpg
    Yama4.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 14,360
  • Yama5.jpg
    Yama5.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 9,281

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Wow! Holy time-warp, Batman!

Amazing to see a 39 year old bike that is so original and in such good shape.

Do you have any pics before you cleaned it up?

Was that luggage rack seat standard equipment? Looks like it could be a dealer installed Yamaha option.

Skookill

Jul 10, 2007
Ill try and dig up some photos I took early on. I didnt think about taking picks until I had already started to pull stuff off the bike to clean. The buddy seat was an available dealer option at the time. My original pics are much bigger/clearer but I cant post anything over like 150k. anyway to post larger pics?

Apr 8, 2014
Nice Yamaha AT1B 1970

Hello all!
Great site! This "project" consisted of nothing but a ton of spit and elbow grease. Everything works on the bike and it runs great! Found it in a barn 3 years ago covered in pigeon sh*t. There are 640 the original miles, 263 are mine. Still has all its original seals etc. I cleaned and rebuilt the carb, dumped the old fuel, popped in a battery and it fired right up. Just thought I'd share!

Are you interested in selling this bike?

Top Bottom