Teddy

Aug 20, 2012
Hello, Everyone

I'm working on my 1976 Yamaha YZ 125 C which is my high school project and I have a problem to fine the airbox element and I don't know where can I get it , so if you guys in this forum can tell me where I can get it , i tried to search on Google and found bikebandit but its out of order so please please please help me with this problem so I can finish my project to graduate the high school.

sorry if my English make you confuse I'm from Thailand.

here is the picture of my project on the fist day when i got it from a junk yard i take this picture after i bring it home and after that i have losing my camera[/B]

Attachments

• daddy partner.jpg
    daddy partner.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 816
Last edited:

Teddy

Aug 20, 2012
RmTony said:
click here for your filter dcvmx has it.

Thank you for your help I have save this into my wish list and i will buy it after i get the airbox? air case? i don't know what they call in USA.

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
check ebay daily and sometimes you can find hard-to-get parts for these older bikes. Keep searching web for yamaha vintage dirt bike sites. Some sites have for sale/want to buy listings for parts. Keep looking I'll bet you find one. Sometimes it takes a few weeks or months.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
We call it the airbox. That will probably be hard to find.

I think your bike may be a YZ125X, not a YZ125C. Yamaha made two YZ125 models in 1976. The X had the air forks which your bike has. It also had more radical porting and was faster than the C. The rest of the bike should be the same.

Teddy

Aug 20, 2012
2strokerfun said:
check ebay daily and sometimes you can find hard-to-get parts for these older bikes. Keep searching web for yamaha vintage dirt bike sites. Some sites have for sale/want to buy listings for parts. Keep looking I'll bet you find one. Sometimes it takes a few weeks or months.

Which website should I search for ? I only know this web from google and another one is ebay , if you know another website i shiuld go please let me know.

Thank you for your help
Teddy

Teddy

Aug 20, 2012
dirt bike dave said:
We call it the airbox. That will probably be hard to find.

I think your bike may be a YZ125X, not a YZ125C. Yamaha made two YZ125 models in 1976. The X had the air forks which your bike has. It also had more radical porting and was faster than the C. The rest of the bike should be the same.

Actually i do have the old one from this bike but it is very bad with so much crack i try to send to plastic repair store but they still try to fix it but store say maybe cant fix it.

Top Bottom