yamarider88

Jun 24, 2007
anyone see the new travis pastrana movie yet it? i just saw it tonight and it was awesome! he has had it pretty tough for injuries in the past few years but wow what a crazy ass kid. he is an awesome rider. this documentary is a must see.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
saw it tonight..(north west indiana)

my boy and I loved it, my mom actually was interested and went as well ,
and really liked it..

theatre maybe half full so a good turnout considering it wasnt on the marquee inside or out,side
and you had to ASK wether it was playing there.
weird.

most of the people in there were local riders, and there families, for sure..

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Went and saw it in the western Chicago burbs tonight... maybe 25-30 people in the theatre, but that was about half the cars in the parking lot, so not too bad I guess. I really enjoyed the movie, always been a huge TP fan since '99 when I met him and his parents at LL's. They were so down to earth! They had some footage in the movie from LL's that year (Pastrana's last amateur championships before going pro), so that was pretty cool too see. Also had a good laugh at the backflip on the finish line at Daytona, my husband was wrenching for a buddy who was in that same qualifier... TP is such a goon! He was fast that night until the crash in the whoops.... pretty sure that's the last time he's lined up for a MX/SX race... would love to see him out there again sometime just for fun. I never really followed the Rally Car thing, but it was pretty cool to learn about that too.... all in all it was an awesome movie, very real and good footage of Travis's insanity! :cool:

yamarider88

Jun 24, 2007
AJ Waggoner said:
saw it tonight..(north west indiana)

good turnout considering it wasnt on the marquee inside or out,side
and you had to ASK wether it was playing there.
weird.

most of the people in there were local riders, and there families, for sure..

yea thats how it was here in idaho but man there was a lot of people there for it not being advertised the theater was 2/3 full the night i went and full the night before.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
What's the name of the Movie?

Top Bottom