loganjade

Jan 13, 2005
undefined I am having trouble diagnosing my problem with my motorcycle. When I start it up it idles fine for about one minute then it idles up to full blast and spits black liquid from the exhaust. I have checked the carburetor and it is fine, the gas is not sticking. It seems like it is sucking crank case oil into the cylinder I don't know if it is because I need a two ring piston or not. I have no clue what is causing this, nor how to fix it, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Blaster2005

Apr 9, 2005
Sounds like an air leak. The seal may be blown between your tranny & engine crankcase. This is a common thing with two stroke engines. The reason for the oil spitting from the exhaust is because as it sucks it into the crankcase,it pushes the excess out the exhaust. This will also cause excessive smoking and plug fouling. Check your tranny oil and see if it's low,if it is you found the problem. If your like me you can't afford to have the Dealer fix it (AKA STEALER) lol. Get a repair manual for it and do it yourself. Clymer makes a good manual. You can find them on **** at a reasonable price. Good luck! Keep us posted on how it goes.

Top Bottom