1991 CR250R Project Bike Build

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
Hi all
not much new since, it's still on stand-by, but I received a bag of Pro Circuit stickers for temperature control and the shock spring preload nuts.
it doesn't take much to be happy, as Balou would say

This is an amazing transformation. Like an MX version of Lazarus only a bit longer than four days :-) Keep the pictures coming!

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
Hello All

containment Covid-19 requires and not the possibility of going to do the work of my new house and workshop (15 km therefore prohibited, I would have to be within 2 km)
suddenly I do not advance on the restoration since I have no place to work, the bike is completely in pieces so in the boxes it does not take up space.
I therefore finished covering the radiator fins, since it was not found in new ones, unless I found a model of another motorcycle that could be mounted on it.

and some pictures from before

Mully

AssClown SuperPowers
Nice work on both the bike and the video..........

Mully

MikeT

Subscriber
I see that there is no one here on this forum, so I will not continue to post my photos and comments.
I have to piss off people with my motorcycle restoration topic.

Goodbye TT_TT
This thread is AWESOME!!! I love this. Great Photos and a excellent work!!! Keep it coming.

MikeT

Subscriber
Where is the video?

You my friend are VERY Talented!! I am stunned at how well this is all looking. I learned about zinc plating through this post. You make my new(ish) bike look OLD!

I can't wait to see more.

Could you tell us how you restored the fuel tank?