Holland

Sep 28, 2004
First post. Just purchased a 94 CR250. I am interested in any problems/issues or maintenance items I should look out for.

Bike is pretty much stock, however new top and bottom end was done last year.

Thanks for the info.

BBdotcom

Sep 26, 2004
Hi Holland, i'm new to this Forum and mx'n so i can't really help you with your questions about your bike
but there is a Forum CR / KX / RM / YZ (2 Stroke) Discussion
that you may get more replies about your CR
i know i've posted a few threads about CR's there and got some really good feedback
another is do a Search on top for 1994 CR250 will lead you to older threads that people have posted and you may get some answers there
just a couple of tips i've found here helped me find info
Ride Safe
Tom

ttr125rdr4e

Sep 28, 2004
im also pretty new to the whole dirt bike scene but from what i have read the cr really doesnt have that many problems just as long as you keep up with the basic maintence like change oil, clean airfilter, clean the bike after each day of riding etc.

Dirtvet

Jan 23, 2000
If you don't know the maintenance history I would strip it down and be sure your swing arm, linkage, steering stem and wheel bearings are sound, and have plenty of grease. Repace if necessary. The bike will feel much better with good bearings and grease.

Holland

Sep 28, 2004
Sounds good. I will ride it until the snow starts. It will be my winter project to make sure all is working well.

Thanks for the suggestions

Top Bottom