1. Thanks for visiting The Forums at DirtRider.Net. Please join us and gain access to advanced search functions and other features that will make the most of your time here.[ Do it! ]

1996 honda CRE

Discussion in 'General Moto & Off-Topic Discussions' started by kevf, May 23, 2003.

1. knobbiethrower

knobbiethrower Lifetime Sponsor

Woods,

Do not ever get in Kevin's way, I've seen what he and his bike can do !!! I've actually seen trees move, just to get out of his way.

2. kevf

kevf Rookie

Most trees move but there are those stubborn ones who will not get out of the way. I guess ill have to pass on that info woods id like to be around to enjoy my bike.Ride on..........kevf

3. WoodsRider

WoodsRider Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
    Damn Yankees

kevf - Are you going to race CATRA II on July 27th?
    Stop by my office sometime... if I'm not involved in some useless drivel of a conference call... and I'll give you the info on getting a street plate. The only advice I can give you is don't use to run to the store for milk. The plate will make you "legal" for turkey runs and enduros. You'll also need insurance.

4. kevf

kevf Rookie

Ya maybe ill run up at catra i dont think i have anything going on that weekend. Ill know better in mid july. I have a 02 Triumph Speed Triple for street riding you probably seen it in the parking lot its green. The only reason for a street plate would be to check out the turkey runs and catra. Ill stop in......kev

5. Red rider86

Red rider86 Rookie

So I have a 94 cre500. Anyone have any information on the value or its history?

Attached Files: