velosapiens

Mar 18, 2002
if it's really snowy in reno, i could be persuaded to just drive down to vegas instead. it's closer too (for me). here in ely, we lost about half our snow in the last 48 hrs. it's been over 40 degrees and light rain. normally we're about 15-20 degrees colder than reno and a 1000-1500' higher. based on the last couple winters when i was in truckee, i wouldn't be surprised at all if all that snow is gone in 3 weeks. after tomorrow it's supposed to be sunny and warm (40's anyway) for the next week or so).

-mark

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
If we can just stay at average temps 45 (or so) between now and then we will be O.K. I doubt we will be able to ride the ridge on the Dogskins though.

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
I bet the snow will be melted away by the middle of Feb.

I am going regardless.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Hey Strick,
About a week ago you said there was 30" of snow :yikes: in the yard. do ya think we could get a bi-weekly depth update so we can get a feel of the situation there? I personally have agreed to drive out with BigLou on the midwest bike haul.(2200 miles each way). I know its imposible to know whats gonna be left in 5 weeks, but this would give us a feel of what direction its going.

Thanks, Walt

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Hey it's my easiest knee surgery of the 4 I have had. I will be walking this PM. I used crutches for a day for pain killer woosiness (is that a word?).

Update - 12" of snow in my front yard. 35 degrees-heading for a high of 43. 48 forcast for tomorrow. Life is looking good!

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Strick said:
I just had knee surgery today. I will get my daughter to check tomorrow and update you. My guess is 12-16".

Ack! :yikes:

Hopefully, this was just a maintenence item.

Best wishes on a speedy and a complete recovery! :cool:

-- RandyB

Top Bottom