justin933

Jun 24, 2017
Okay so I recently bought a 2000 yz125 a while back on Craigslist, the guy I bought it from was riding it when it got locked up in first gear and he forced it back into neutral where it wouldn't go into any other gear. I bought the bike took it home tore it down and found there was metal debris that came out the oil plug. I split the casing and found a barring holder came out and got grounded up in the gears wasn't a big problem checked everything out, (shifting forks) (gears) etc then replaced the holder. When I put it back together and assembled the engine on the bike. It wouldn't go in neutral at all but it would shift into other gears, the clutch lever is really loose not like play loose like as the clutch has no tension at all and if I try to rotate my back wheel or the transmission it just locks after about half a rotation and tries to turn the engine over ;( please help I've ran out of options I don't know what it could be other than the little rod with a gear in the clutch cover because the gear is missing two teeth but the clutch felt fine when I bought the bike I doubt I messed the two little teeth up. It has a Hinson billet prof clutch with a stock clutch cover thanks to anyone who can help greatly appreciated!!

Top Bottom