zackbrappp44

Sep 4, 2019
Michigan
Hey guys, I just rebuilt the top and bottom end of my KX125 and need to re jet the bike. I repacked the exhaust, cleaned the pipe and my jetting specs are 45 pilot, 350 main, stock needle on 2nd pos, air screw 1.5 turns. The bike seems to bog down low and when I get it into the power band it kinda has power surges, like it’s not getting enough fuel. I am also getting some spooning out of the freshly packed exhaust. I am living in Michigan so I am about sea level, I am also running bell ray full synthetic 2 stroke oil at 32/1.

Do any of you have suggestions to help my bike run better, any help is appreciated. Thanks!

The Redrider

Jun 14, 2019
Hey guys, I just rebuilt the top and bottom end of my KX125 and need to re jet the bike. I repacked the exhaust, cleaned the pipe and my jetting specs are 45 pilot, 350 main, stock needle on 2nd pos, air screw 1.5 turns. The bike seems to bog down low and when I get it into the power band it kinda has power surges, like it’s not getting enough fuel. I am also getting some spooning out of the freshly packed exhaust. I am living in Michigan so I am about sea level, I am also running bell ray full synthetic 2 stroke oil at 32/1.

Do any of you have suggestions to help my bike run better, any help is appreciated. Thanks!
As far as oil coming out of your pipe, hey its a 2 stroke, they dribble, its normal. I means you have oil in the gas, and it insures you engine will live. I would run maxima 927 2t at 40-1, it will run very crisp. Check your ignition and charging system, make sure you are geting a nice blue spark kernel. You should be running super unleaded gas period! Try that and let us know of your progress...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom