jasonyetman

Jul 6, 2008
Hey guys. I am looking for help with my carb. I am riding @ 3800 feet in Alberta, Canada. I mostly ride in the dunes, with some trailriding in between. I got a pro circuit silencer and Bill's pipe installed. I am currently running a 380 main, 32.5 pilot, 30-74 needle with clip in #3, and an S6 needle jet. I am fouling plugs (wet, oil), and the bike runs well in the top end but not well in the 1/4 throttle range. Any suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks in advance...

d_alexand

May 14, 2007
jetting

Looks like it should be pretty close but you should try to go leaner on the needle, and check your air screw. I'm at a different altitude & temp, and I went with the s-7 nozzle so my setup is a little different, but it sounds like your problem is with the needle. Use the search you'll find tons of jetting posts for the cr250.

cwr250

Apr 13, 2008
i run mine with a 380 main and a 30 pilot second clip position in edmonton and up at rocky mountain house 360 main works great

jasonyetman

Jul 6, 2008
Thanks alot for the info. Yeah I adjusted my clip to the second position and played with the air screw a bit and it's much better. May try a new needle and 30 pilot in the near future. Any info on the isle stop screw??

Top Bottom