saqmuel

Jun 23, 2010
ok i have a 2004 crf 150f at the moment and sometimes when i hit a jump it just dies on me i usally start it back up and it works, but sometimes i gotta wait a couple minutes, i have no idea whats goin on. any help?

Edit: i also have an xr 100r 2003 and i want to get my lil brother started in riding, how big should he be to ride one of those?

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
saqmuel said:
Edit: i also have an xr 100r 2003 and i want to get my lil brother started in riding, how big should he be to ride one of those?
Well if you think about it just a little bit I bet you could figure it out yourself. If he's 8 years old and 6'-0" I suspect he's more than big enough, if he's 24 and 3'-2" then he might not be able to pull it off.

brentoncole

Feb 17, 2010
i 2nd the float hight also pay attention to when it dies when you hit the jump, in the air, after you land... either way it sounds like your bike is flooding, how big of jumps are we talkin here

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
saqmuel said:
Big enough to reach the pegs sounds like a good start. Big enough to hold the bike up on his own (and pick it up when it falls) might be better.

saqmuel

Jun 23, 2010
ahh thanks for the help just got him on my xr he can touch the pegs barly but cant hold it up guess ill have to wait or get him an xr 50 also hes almost 7

saqmuel

Jun 23, 2010
Patman said:
Well if you think about it just a little bit I bet you could figure it out yourself. If he's 8 years old and 6'-0" I suspect he's more than big enough, if he's 24 and 3'-2" then he might not be able to pull it off.

hahaha nice one
:nener:

Top Bottom