2004 Ladies' Valentines Day Spodefest (Reno)

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
2004 Ladies Valentines Day Spodefest (Reno)

Well as soon as the infamous Dirtweek 2003 comes to an end. Maybe start thinkin' about Valentine's Day in the desert, huh?

I am up for it if you are. Just let me know!

Strick

Last edited:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Wouldn't that be 2004 Valentines Day, Strick??!!  :o

Hmm... Better start saving my pennies now!

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Thanks Lori,

And I have TWO extra bikes this year.

'98 XR200
'02 WR426

Everyone is welcome, especially Ret Senior!

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
I'm again Strick and have a couple neighbors who want to join in. Can I be incharge of the firewood this year. Someone has to take care of those 3 crazy canucks.

See ya soon.
Kraig

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Kraig the firewood is yours. Lot's more fallen trees this year. We had one heck of a downpour in July.

Thanks Gomer for correcting the title. I hope this thread bumps the other 2 records from the prior years.

The advanced riders are in for some treats.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
I would be interested if I can get someone to haul bikes for me this year, or borrow/rent one after flying in. The 4800 mile round trip for two days riding was a little too much last year. It was a lot of fun, but I just don't see being able to pull it off again this year. :(

ra

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
I think we all will probably be in for coming down to ride. Be warned there may be more than 3 of us this time!!!! Lets get a couple more people camping with us this time. Its not that cold.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Crazy canucks is right! Don't forget the blender!! :)

Randy, what we need to do is to find some suck...er....person to haul a flatbed trailer out there with all of our bikes, then we can all just fly in like pro-riders ;)
I'm wondering if enough people (10?) pitched in to cover this person's costs if someone would want to do it.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Motohead00 I have an extra bike ('02 WR426). If you can't get your bike here you can ride this one. You won't be dissapointed in this bike - trust me.

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
Well it looks like my wife and kids will be coming, maybe we can our kids off their bikes so we can have night MX races.

Also should be bringing DRStack and his XR400 again and my neighbor F205Billy on his KTM 300 and his family.

All camping out in the great wilderness. (wife says she's going to a Hotel)
Bye Honey :debil:

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by Strick
Motohead00 I have an extra bike ('02 WR426). If you can't get your bike here you can ride this one. You won't be dissapointed in this bike - trust me.

Strick, with that being the case I will take you up on the offer if Speedy's bike hauling plan doesn't come together. I appreciate it!!! :worship: :worship:

MR.WR

Apr 7, 2000
Strick,

Just too much going on right now. Been working way too much....

Elkins Flat.....where is that???? Man, I have not been on my bike since that mishap in Reno. The bike is together just waiting for some rain to settle the dust.

My knee is "ok", my little finger is the one that gives me problems.....it still looks like my subframe!

Rick

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I will SO be there! And it looks like I might have to drive my own rig this year. Oh well. It will probably be my first ride back after ACL surgery--I go under the knife on Oct. 13.

I might be bringing a good friend and the DT for him to ride. It should be fun--if it doesn't get him completely hooked on riding, nothing will.

We were talking about taking a day to head over to Tahoe for some snow--anyone else interested? If so, what day?

Lori, what was that hotel we stayed in the first year?

Last edited:

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Was it the Atlantis.....?

Top Bottom