kdx-tex

Dec 11, 2000
I've got 7 more weeks of rehab on a separated shoulder and then I am purchasing a new bike... Have been studying the drz 400 any body got some good feed back or even bad feed back on this machine...Have been riding a kdx 200 for about a year and a half want to upgrade...any 411 on the drz would be greatly appreciated:think

B

biglou

tex-There are many threads here on this very subject. Do a quick search using "DRZ" as the keyword and search in this forum (there is a drop-down menu on the search page). I'd tell you about how great of a bike it is but I'll wind up typing a book!:)

weekendtoy

Jun 2, 2001
I'll make it short and sweet.I LOVE my DRZ kicker.If you are not motocrossing the bike and want a good woods bike this is it.Not as much power as the Yamaha(although its not far from it) the suspension is a bit soft(though I've never bottomed it) and has the E start if you want it.I am very glad I bought mine.

Vinnyl26

~SPONSOR~
Dec 8, 2000
I also own a 2001 DR-Z I love that E-button. I race it in the local Hare Scrambles and I am less tired than I was on my 2001 CR250. They claim the bike weights 270lbs. It sure dosent feel that way on the trails. I have ridden a XR400 and a WR400 and both felt heaver on the trails. The XR was more nimble in the first gear slow singlw track type stuff. and the WR did great on the wide open fireroad type trails, but the DRZ fell right in between. I my opinion it is a perfect trail bike. I wouldnt trade my E-Button for the world !!

Top Bottom