800 MX Park in Crofton Kentucky

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Have you checked out the website www.800mx.com

I have raced at Apex Valley in White Plains (800 MX's sister track) but never been to 800 MX.

BAT

~SPONSOR~
Oct 21, 2002
Did check out te Web site. I also spoke with a person who works at the track. He said the owner of 800 MX use to run APEX. But that currently APEX is closed.

I'm thinking of a road trip over the Thanksgiving weekend to 800 MX.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
:yeehaw: If your feeling froggy for some woods running check out Land Between the Lakes. From the looks of the map on their site, you are about 45 min. away from some really good trails. DRN Tested and everything. :)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
BAT - sounds fun! :thumb:

Here's a link to tracks in KY if you guys decide to hit any others on your trip http://www.motoxschool.com/trackskentucky.htm

I have raced Daniel Boone (London, KY) and Western KY MX (Lowes, KY) and both are awesome tracks! A bunch of footage from Daniel Boone is in Mini Warriors 2. Thats one of my very favorite tracks. Lowes is a lot of fun too. But not sure about open pracitces over Thanksgiving... but I think the phone numbers are on that link (and numbers for other tracks close to 800MX).

Darby

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2001
Lowes track always has a race on the Sunday after Thanksgiving with an organized practice on Saturday with a groomed track. The owner, Brad, is a true gearhead and all around nice guy. Still a 90+ minute drive from 800 MX. Primitive camping at the track or about 30 minutes from Paducah.

BAT

~SPONSOR~
Oct 21, 2002
This Rocks. Got a quesetion toss it out there and badda Bing - yea get feedback. I'll check out the information and let you know what I find. It would be great to see some of you at the track!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom