dirtbike59

Sponsoring Member
Oct 12, 2000
Hello

My trusty RMX is sick. The exhaust valves have decided they don't like me. The middle piece is all messed up on both sides. I am told by suzuki that they are no long available. Having searched the internet I can not find what I need. So who knows if the RM250 exhaust valves of the same year will fit? They look to be about the same size from pictures.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'll see let the resident guru know your question is here. If anyone knows, he will.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Let's start with some basics like what year RMX are you talking about?

Dave Chapman

Jun 14, 2014
Hello

My trusty RMX is sick. The exhaust valves have decided they don't like me. The middle piece is all messed up on both sides. I am told by suzuki that they are no long available. Having searched the internet I can not find what I need. So who knows if the RM250 exhaust valves of the same year will fit? They look to be about the same size from pictures.

I have the exact same issue with my 97 rmx. Finally got the exhaust valves removed today. It was not easy. They were totally mangled. I can post pics if needed. What part can be used as a replacement? I have heard about just removing them and installing plugs. Can anyone speak to the performance sacrifice this route results in?

Top Bottom