'94 Husqvarna WXC350 manual?

Discussion in 'Big Bikes' started by atk, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Amadeus

Amadeus Pro Class

I just came across this thread. Funny, because I just pulled the engine on my WXC 360 for a complete rebuild.
    I was getting partial seizures on my last ride and I still dont know what is causing it. So, Im lookin into the bottom end for some answers.

Question for you 360 owners: Have you ever had notchy shifting problems?

Im having a very hard time shifting from 1st to 2nd....have to pump the shifter several times to get it to go. After that all other gears shift smooth as butter. Investigating that problem as well.

BTW, where's the cheapest place to get rebuild parts (bearings, gaskets, specialty tools, etc.)?

Thanks!!

2. Amadeus

Amadeus Pro Class

I might as well ask since Im on a budget but do any of you WXC 360 owners have some or all of the specialty tools for bottom end rebuild? I need the case splitting tool, flywheel puller, and the crankshaft installation tool.

Thanks so much for any help!

3. 250huskysmoker

Hello,I know this is an older thread but I'm hopeful you still have this service manual. I could totally use a copy and I am having the worst trouble finding one to purchase. Please let me know, I can pay for copy and postage fees.