atk

Jan 9, 2004
Anyone have this service / owners manual as hard copy or file?
Can seem to find one - dealer's don't have it either.

cujet

Aug 13, 2000
I ride a 94 WXC360 d 2 stroke. I have the service manual, but it got wet years ago and is in poor shape. I still use it though. Would be a pain to scan the entire thing.

Is there any spec you need?

Chris

atk

Jan 9, 2004
Re: 94 Wxc350

Thanks. I need oil capcity for engine, coolant and carb specs ( jet sizes - pilot, main, and air screw adjustment.

cujet

Aug 13, 2000
Now I feel bad, I cannot find the manual. It was on my workbench. I will try to look for it some more tomorrow.

Chris

atk

Jan 9, 2004
Re '94 Husqvaran wxc360 manual

If you happen to find it, let me know. I'd like to rent it from you so I can copy it. Interested?

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
I've got a manual for the 93 2 stroke 360. Is that what you need? I could make a copy of what you need and send it to you. If you need the 4 stroke manual, I'd check at huskyclub.com.
Thanks,
Bob

atk

Jan 9, 2004
Actually, I need the whole manual. I'm rebuiding a 94 360. The 93 would work. Willing to sell it or copy it?

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
Go ahead a pm me and I'll get it copied for you. It's about 200 pages of pretty good detail. Just to get you started, stock carb setttings.

main jet 450
jet needle 6aej1-64
5th groove
pilot jet 40
idle air screw 1 1/2 turns
slide 3.5
750 cc's crankcase oil
2.7 us pints of coolant

HuskyWXC360

Oct 26, 2004
Manual part number 800073908/93

I've got the "Owner's, service and tuning manual" that covers the 1993 WXC-WXE 250 & WXC-WXE 360 (part number 800073908/93; 198 pages). Let me know if you'd be interested in a copy.

Last edited:

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
ATK,
What parts do you need?
Bob

Huskywxc360.
I might as well make 2 copies so you'll get one too. Once I figure out how to make the 2 sided copies it should be easy.

ATK,
I know the manuals must be a little different for the 94 since it has about 20 more pages. Husky club sells them for 40 + 7 for shipping and thats where I got mine. Basically just a bunch of copied pages. I know I'll be cheaper than that, just want to make sure you are getting what you need.

Bob

atk

Jan 9, 2004
Yes, the 93 is slightly differrent but not enough to warrant big changes. It will do.
I'm rebuilding the bike for a friend low on cash. This is what I need:
Rear sprocket 48 tooth, front sprocket 14 tooth, radiator cap, shift shaft seal, fork seals, carb intake rubber and gasket, swingarm chain rub pad, chain guide rubber (inner rubber piece), chain guide wheel w/bearings, exhaust gasket , clutch cable and clutch assemble (perch and lever), throttle assembly, front fender and air filter.
Got any parts?
Art
COLEMANAPP said:
ATK,
What parts do you need?
Bob

Huskywxc360.
I might as well make 2 copies so you'll get one too. Once I figure out how to make the 2 sided copies it should be easy.

ATK,
I know the manuals must be a little different for the 94 since it has about 20 more pages. Husky club sells them for 40 + 7 for shipping and thats where I got mine. Basically just a bunch of copied pages. I know I'll be cheaper than that, just want to make sure you are getting what you need.

Bob

HuskyWXC360

Oct 26, 2004
Bob - Stop the Presses!

Bob, I no longer need a copy. I just found a service manual in the box of stuff I got with the bike (see my revised post).

Art, I am new to the Husky world, having bought the bike only a few weeks ago, so unfortunately I have no spares yet. I plan to join the Husky Club to learn more about these bikes. Doesn't seem to be a lot of WXC/WXE parts on a certain major internet auction site (begining with the letter "e"). Two sources of parts I'm aware of are Summit Cycles and Letko.

Jon

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
The presses hadn't begun yet. I will get you a copy atk. Keep in mind that many years of this 360 should work. I've used side panels off '99 2 strokes, fit perfectly. Keep Hall's Husqvarna in mind for parts. They usually have everything and can ship it to you the next day in most cases. One thing I found over the past 2 years. The ignition on these bikes has a high failure rate. If you start fouling plugs, weird stalls, hard to start, etc., that may be going. The stator alone is $270. That being said, I have a PVL ignition in mine. Cost $400 and you lose your lighting coil but it is really nice. Not sure where your'e riding but my jetting is near perfect, no spooge, same plug for past several months. I rode in a technical area of our state called Chadwick. The 360 was perfect for the steep, rocky terrain. Get em going boys.
Bob

atk

Jan 9, 2004
Yep, Hall's is a great place for parts. I've purchased from them in the past for my 510 and 410. I also have praise for Motoxotica, here in CA. They also always have what I need. The "Husky Guru - Up-Tite" in SoCal. knows all and tells all about Husqvarna's.
Thanks for the advice.
Art

HuskyWXC360

Oct 26, 2004
Bob, some off-topic newby questions regarding the 360's:

Which ignition component has the high failure rate? Rotor, stator, regulator, black box, all of the above?

How much work is it to keep the exhaust power valve clean?

What is the difference between the WXE and WXC?

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
Huskywxc360,
Not sure which component of ignition is more likely for failure. Mine was the stator.
The manual goes through the dissassembly of the power valve for cleaning. No different than many other bikes.
WXE and WXC differences mainly involve the 'E' model coming with headlight, tail light and odometer. The 'C' should already be equipped with lighting coil to run all the 'E' lights. Same gearing on both. If you can get ahold of an aftermarket pipe, you are definitely gonna save some weight. The stock twinwall pipe is bulletproof but very heavy.

There was recently a 94 360 parted out on the auction site. I have his email if you want to check and see what he was left with.

ATK,
I'll fire up the presses this weekend and get it out to you. I'll get your address when I'm ready to ship.

Bob

Here's how my 'E' looks when dirty.

Attachments

• 102836.jpg
    102836.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 295

atk

Jan 9, 2004
Bob, That's one dirty bike. I don't think my bike has ever get that dirty - not much mud in the desert. Exception being this weekend - plenty of wet desert to play in.
I too would be interested in the e-mail address for the parts.
Art

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
Check your email. It'll be spotless by tommorrow. I'm only allowed to work on or clean the bike when my wife's at work. If she sees me cleaning it, she rolls out 'the list'. :eek:
Bob

Amadeus

Apr 10, 2003
I just came across this thread. Funny, because I just pulled the engine on my WXC 360 for a complete rebuild.
I was getting partial seizures on my last ride and I still dont know what is causing it. So, Im lookin into the bottom end for some answers.

Question for you 360 owners: Have you ever had notchy shifting problems?

Im having a very hard time shifting from 1st to 2nd....have to pump the shifter several times to get it to go. After that all other gears shift smooth as butter. Investigating that problem as well.

BTW, where's the cheapest place to get rebuild parts (bearings, gaskets, specialty tools, etc.)?

Thanks!!

Amadeus

Apr 10, 2003
I might as well ask since Im on a budget but do any of you WXC 360 owners have some or all of the specialty tools for bottom end rebuild? I need the case splitting tool, flywheel puller, and the crankshaft installation tool.

Thanks so much for any help!

Dec 30, 2016
Manual part number 800073908/93

I've got the "Owner's, service and tuning manual" that covers the 1993 WXC-WXE 250 & WXC-WXE 360 (part number 800073908/93; 198 pages). Let me know if you'd be interested in a copy.
Hello,I know this is an older thread but I'm hopeful you still have this service manual. I could totally use a copy and I am having the worst trouble finding one to purchase. Please let me know, I can pay for copy and postage fees.

Top Bottom