a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Awesome job Brownie on the tracks!! They were in perfect condition, as always my friend. You run a great place, don't change a thing, 'cept for the dingos, they suck! LOL!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I thanked him in another thread, but will here too... the place was great! The addition of city water in the pits was really useful. Looking forward to the other "upgrades" you have planned for next year.

Good job Kris, Cooperland rocks.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
last year, once the woods dried out they were excellent. this year, the woods loop was fun but too dusty to really ride "with" others.

For that reason, all three of us in the camp were very glad that Kris came through by really keeping the track in great shape groomed and watered! Great job!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Huge thanks to you Kris! I'm not much of a track person, but I had a blast on the track this year. It was in awesome condition all week!

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Kris - Thanks for all your hard work!!! You are amazing, and seemed to be everywhere at the same time!

By the way... that picture I took of you under the Big Top turned out great! You will be be hanging on my and moms refridgerator by the end of the day!

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Dear Kris,
Me and Sara had a great time. Are screen names are Little zoomers. We had a great time riding on the tracks.We thank you for having Kenny come. We are really glad to be seeing you again. We liked seeing your dogs again. You are a really good rider. Thank you. :ride: :cool: :yeehaw:

Top Bottom