XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
And the list of Pitsally members grows . . . :confused:

Twinspank, you'd better just quit your job and start adding more members!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
My state budget limits me to cut and paste!;)

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar
I've forgotten.... what was the topic of this thread???
Some folks have been pushing the limit with regard to post content in here. Obviously, we'll let it go farther in here than the open forums, but please keep in mind, we are still mixed company in here. While a lot of it is very entertaining.....

Okie

Just a refresher of why this post was put up.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Gotcha ;) The turkeys may not be THAT good, but they are on the right track!

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Originally posted by an accused instigator
Way to go guy's

I told you once :)

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
YZ Joust, yes the RM is equiped with donut tires, a 5hp Briggs and Stratton (quite an improvement over the original motor) Big Gun exhaust and B&S/krispy kreme graphics. Thats from another make fun of elk thread.

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by a454elk
Hey twinny, ....... You should have stuck with the Zuki so you could stand out from the crowd. You know, like when I stand there working on my bike, the rest of the crowd is out riding.
:eek:

Last edited:

YZ Joust

Master of Jackassery
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 21, 2002
Originally posted by dave186
YZ Joust, yes the RM is equiped with donut tires, a 5hp Briggs and Stratton (quite an improvement over the original motor) Big Gun exhaust and B&S/krispy kreme graphics. Thats from another make fun of elk thread.

:D Cool donut tire but does the cruck have a hydraulic system so it can bounce up and down at stops?

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by YZ Joust

:D Cool donut tire but does the cruck have a hydraulic system so it can bounce up and down at stops?

Of course! How else would he activate the little chihuahua bobble-head? It's low budget hydraulics though (read - worn out shocks) All his money goes for donuts and Zuki parts. :p

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Dang - I go away for a few weeks and look what happens....

Don't make me pull this car over!

Dave - great job on the Elk and the doughnut-tired zuki... You are makin' my Team PitSally race bikes look bad!

I gotta check this place out more often. I have gallons of race gas to throw on some fires. So many fires, so little time...

-jeffd

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Not enough gas stations in between!

Top Bottom