firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Saturday I had to stand in the hot stifling sun, getting eaten alive by mosquitoes, wearing an unbearable amount of clothing and shoes better known as torture devices, for the better part of two hours. IE: I had to be a bridesmaid. Gag. If the bride weren't a long time good friend of mine, I'd've said heck NO. But you don't tell your good friends "no" for events like that.

So anyway, the worst part of the whole day was AFTER the ceremony. At the reception (still wearing said dress but without the shoes) the bride called us up to the dance floor, looked over her shoulder at us all, and chucked the bouquet right at ME. Yep, if I hadn't reached out for it, it would have hit me square in the forehead.

So Firecracker is SUPPOSEDLY (if you believe silly superstitions) the next to get hitched. After you have recovered from laughing, you can start running.

Isn't that the silliest thing you've ever heard?

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I could use a new old lady. What kinda truck do you have?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
A married/ domesticated FC22?? :laugh:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by ktmboy
...if you like challenges!

You're saying she'll be a "challenge"? I think putting together a model airplane is a challenge. Learning to shuffle a deck of cards is a challenge. Holding in a fart while on a date is a challenge. Getting pandas to breed in captivity is a challenge.

Anyone else care to join the fun? :p

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Learning to ride a dirt-bike was a challenge. The first few years I got banged up, beat up, and spent a lot of money! Hey---come to think of it, my marriage was the same way! :confused:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
JP--You've seen pics of my little Toyota pickup, there are some in my Gallery here on DRN.

Originally posted by splatt
ROTFLMFAOPMP

I don't know what the last 3 letters stand for . . .

I think I would be a challenge. I have certainly been a challenge to the last few candidates, none of whom made the cut. Let's see, I'm obnoxious, loudmouthed, stubborn, opinionated and independent, all of which make a BAD girlfriend or wife. I'm no expert cook, don't really care if I only dust the house once a month, and I'd rather go riding than cook/clean/garden/decorate or whatever it is that normal women do in their spare time. Hence my current (and future) single status. Perhaps my mom phrased it better: "Charlotte Anne, you are abrasive and rude!!!"

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by firecracker22

I think I would be a challenge. I have certainly been a challenge to the last few candidates, none of whom made the cut. Let's see, I'm obnoxious, loudmouthed, stubborn, opinionated and independent, all of which make a BAD girlfriend or wife. I'm no expert cook, don't really care if I only dust the house once a month, and I'd rather go riding than cook/clean/garden/decorate or whatever it is that normal women do in their spare time. Hence my current (and future) single status. Perhaps my mom phrased it better: "Charlotte Anne, you are abrasive and rude!!!" [/B]

LMAO! You have just announced your candidacy to the first ever DRN Reality Show..... :)

All we have to do is come up with a name.....The "Bacholarette'" is already taken so what will we call it? :laugh:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by Racer#213

And what's wrong with that?

Most men WANT a normal woman even if they say they don't. I've done a little research on the subject.

srellis

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 25, 2002
don't really care if I only dust the house once a month, and I'd rather go riding than cook/clean/garden/decorate or whatever it is that normal women do in their spare time.

I think I last dusted sometime between the Arenacross in Amarillo in January and the Arenacross in Denver in March!!! (or was in Feb??)

I did cook last night for the first time since the first of May. It took 15 minutes to find the lid to the pot I needed.....

Seems pretty normal to me!

My husband says I keep the motorcycle trailer cleaner than the house!!!
Seems like I have spent more time in that than the house anyway... :eek:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
FC ~ You've just described a handful of my characteristics and yet I managed to give hell a blast of cold. :confused: Keep in mind that what you might find as faults in yourself, another might find as desirables in a mate. ;) When you find the right one you'll welcome it with open arms. :cool:

For in the meantime...the next time you're at a wedding...

DUCK!!!! :eek: :laugh:

Last edited:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by dirty~d~

For in the meantime...the next time you're at a wedding...

DUCK!!!! :eek: :laugh:

NO KIDDING!!!

The thought that someone might actually LIKE the things I do is intruiging. Far fetched, even. But hey, in the meantime, I've got my dirt bike and my career to think of, in that order.

And all of you with your happy stories give me hope!

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
Originally posted by firecracker22:
"Let's see, I'm obnoxious, loudmouthed, stubborn, opinionated and independent, all of which make a BAD girlfriend or wife. I'm no expert cook, don't really care if I only dust the house once a month, and I'd rather go riding than cook/clean/garden/decorate or whatever it is that normal women do in their spare time."

Must be sumthin to it.
That pretty much describes my wife, except...........she doesnt like MOTORCYCLES!!!!!! aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! :whiner:

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
I don't know what the last 3 letters stand for . . . 

PMP means peeing my pants. Your a great girl and everything but your intimidating to most guys. Most guys egos just can't handle you.

Steve

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by splatt

Your a great girl and everything but your intimidating to most guys. Most guys egos just can't handle you.

I'm flattered . . . thanks. But it's sort of a backhanded compliment, I guess. You're right though, I tend to piss guys off. Oh well.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
hey Sharla, you realize that in England it is tradition for the bridesmaid to get it on with the best man! maybe you missed the opportunity, otherwise, i can hook you up with some of my mates back in england. Us brits treasure a gal that can hold her ale!:)

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
So Bruce, if the best man is married does it just follow progression, say head usher, 2nd usher, until the faint possibility that young Master Timothy, the ring bearer, gets to hook up with the bridesmaid?
:yeehaw:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
You know, the best man wasn't bad looking at all, and he was extremely funny, but I think he was already married.

Top Bottom