Texas
Just racin' ?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
It must be something in the Stewart blood line.:laugh:

It looked intentional at the time but I when the 2 of them were talking it looked like it was unintentional and they have kissed and made up. Sure did suck for Jason.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Looked intentional to me. Stewart could have maintained his line and missed Anderson but he stood it up at the last second and punted him off of the track. Paybacks are a bitch.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Looked intentional to me. Stewart could have maintained his line and missed Anderson but he stood it up at the last second and punted him off of the track. Paybacks are a bitch.

I'm in agreement with the 89'r

I enjoy the way Anderson rides, he attacks the track, other riders are just in the wrong place at the wrong time sometimes, Stewart didn't like the pass. Simple. At least it seems so watching from the couch.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
You could see it coming the entire straightaway before. Lots of grey area on these things, but I think Malcolm lost his cool when Anderson passed him.

In the 450 main, I hear Dungey's takedown of James was even worse, but not covered by FS1.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
In full speed it didn't look too much like a punt as much as a collision of poor line choices. In slow, er SX-mo:coocoo: you can see Stewart stand his bike back up to make the hit.

Top Bottom