Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Hi all. I just joined up with AMA for this year. I am for anyting that will help unite us in our sport and cause.

My question: I see some of you post your AMA district and numbers....what do these mean and will I automatically be in a certain district and be issued a racing number just by my location etc.? Sorry for the stupid question, but I've never raced or been a member before and have no idea what all this means.

------------------
United we stand, divided we fall. Let's stand and deliver.....

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Thanks WoodsRider, I just didin't look hard enought the first time, had to do a search. Will study more when I get some time.

------------------
United we stand, divided we fall. Let's stand and deliver.....

[This message has been edited by RoosteR13 (edited 02-02-2001).]

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Yep, Iowa is correct. Thanks for the link. I'll probably just go out and get myself stomped on, but what the hey, it sounds like fun!

Layton

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2000
I make it to about 75% of the enduros and hare scrambles. If you decide to go to one let me know and we'll make plans to meet you at the event or something.

The Iowa events are a lot of fun. Most of the enduros are so far back in the woods that they rarely travel on any thing but gravel roads so the police are not a problem. Their races are nothing like riding at the strip mine.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Sounds good, I'm familiar with Stratfod and Timber Ridge, used to ride in both areas. Will be in touch later on. thanks again.

Top Bottom