Ammended Rules for Posting Race Results

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
After hours of meetings filled with protests, arguements, and outright fist fights... The rules have been updated and ammended.

THE GOLDEN RULE
If you venture into the MX/SX Forum and browse through posts, you will most likely learn the results of races (no matter how well worded the title). Should your sheltered life become shattered by learning results before the race is aired on ESPN2... It's your own damn fault! This is the MX/SX forum for Pete's sake, a place that people come to discuss the sport and the results of the races.

Common Courtesy Rules
1. If you are going to post results of a race, put something in the title that spells that fact out. A simple example would be: Houston SX Results.

2. Don't use a title that will give away the results of a race. An example of what NOT to do: WooHoo! RC wins the BFE Arenacross!

I will edit/delete posts that break the rules and whining will no longer be tolerated!

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
holy cow bat man this place has rules!

:)

wardy

------------------
"don't wake me.......I am working."

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
As much as I hate to admit it... Yes there are rules.

The Golden Rule is the best of them... IMHO :)

John King

Dec 7, 2000
I had the same problem at
victoria's Secret . com. They kept showing me pictures of women wearing the underwear and I wanted to see it on my wife first. But they wouldn't listen so I had to quit going there. :D

Apr 7, 2001
RC Won BFE Arenacross!?

Oh No! You ruined it for me :( it was going to air tonight, Thanks alot Twin Spar

heh ;) Anyway, Good rules, no fun knowing what happens before you see it.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
With the start of the new season it's obvious that not everyone reads these.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by TwinSpar
As much as I hate to admit it... Yes there are rules.

The Golden Rule is the best of them... IMHO :)

Way to go TwinSpar. I like those rules. Be TOUGH and Delete all the voilaters! :p :p :p

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Let me repeat.... The golden rule is the best of them!

I honestly don't like deleting anything. This site, as well as others, is a source for information. If you are looking for race information, you WILL get it! Don't look here if you want to remain clueless. Nuff said! :)

I will delete the obvious ones that do provide the winners (or modify the title if it's a good thread).

WooHoo! RC wins the BFE Arenacross! ;)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Times They Are A-Changing!

Just last year, I got hammered for bitching about spoiler posts. Now i'm getting hammered for creating a spoiler post.

Am I evolving or devolving? :moon:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by holmy
I live in BFE, Ididn't even know we had a arenacross

Now you do.&nbsp; Consider yourself enlightened! ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
How they get the bikes to Egypt? I thought that was the Dakar race.

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
Rule #3....Moderators from Texas shall type their words using their native drawl so during commercials we can amuse ourselves by reading said posts out loud. bwaaaaaahahaha!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I have no accent.... but many of my friends do. I'll get them to post for me. :)

Elk can cover the border accent! LOL

Top Bottom