gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Last night around 7pm, I fired up the pumpkin to put it in the garage. the back yard is a sheet of ice, so i had to drift it a couple of times before i made it to the garage. It's strapped, and ready for it's jouney. :thumb: First stop, MrLuckey's & GSR's house. then, Lou's, then Reno. :yeehaw:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
The logistics of getting this trip to work amaze me.

I just figured out that with Lou just off 71 and Dallas being where it is, I can save more than 50 miles by going up Central Expressway (US75) here in Dallas and following it to I44 then to Joplin and then 71 to Lou's house. That is almost an hour right there. :thumb:

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
CAL said:
Be careful going through Joplin! There are some weirdos out there! (I have family in Joplin :ohmy: )

Thanks for the warning.

I expect to leave 6:00A on the 11th and will be passing through Loplin a little before noon. I should make KC MO around 1:30P or 2:00P without any problems.

We head to Reno 4:00Pish. :yeehaw: 26 hours later we will be there. That is an average speed of a little over 60MPH. Very achievable. :thumb:

Last edited:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
It took me right at 2 1/2 hours to get to KC from Joplin. That was cooking pretty good, too.

You guys are crazy! I appreciate it though. It helped me sell a bike! :)

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
gnarlykaw said:
sell a bike! :ohmy: i took that husky back to my house :laugh:

Yo Rick..... :moon:

From what I've heard, Tree is a big ole boy! You may not want to mess with his bike! :eek:

Top Bottom