kneedrag05

Sep 16, 2013
Hello everyone. I have lurked around here for a while and finally signed up.

A little about me. I have been on bikes for over 20 years. Started out at age 5 on a 1977 Honda XR 75 and never looked back from there. I bought an XR200R bran new with paper route money in the 8th grade. At 17 I bought my first street legal vehicle, a 1980 Honda CB400T Hawk. At 18 I went through the schooling to become a Motorcycle Safety Foundation Instructor for Beginner Street Riding. I took about a 5 year hiatus from the dirt as I didn't have a truck to haul my bike or any friends that rode. In the last 3 years more and more people I knew got dirt bikes so I had to follow suit and Im glad I did. I jumped back in with a 1999 CR 125 (my 1st 2t) in a box for 400 bucks. After riding it for a while I decided I wanted a 3rd gen CR250. I found another basket case, a 2006 CR 250, for 800 bucks and that is my current ride. I still ride on the street on a 2012 Aprilia RSV4 Factory. Looking forward to being a member of this community.

kneedrag05

Sep 16, 2013
High Lord Gomer said:
Welcome!

As you've already figured out, dragging knees on a dirtbike is bad, mmmkay?

HA! ya, I recon it is. Good thing they stay covered withe knee guards.

Standard forum handle I use on all forums. Guess it could be a bit misleading in a dirt forum, haha.

tazy

Mod Ban
Jan 16, 2014
< admin edit : this is a spam bot >

At 18 I went through the schooling to become a Motorcycle Safety Foundation Instructor for Beginner Street Riding. I took about a 5 year hiatus from the dirt as I didn't have a truck to haul my bike or any friends that rode. In the last 3 years more and more people I knew got dirt bikes so I had to follow suit and Im glad I did. I jumped back in with a 1999 CR 125 (my 1st 2t) in a box for 400 bucks. After riding it for a while I decided I wanted a 3rd gen CR250. I found another basket case, a 2006 CR 250, for 800 bucks and that is my current ride. I still ride on the street on a 2012 Aprilia RSV4 Factory. Looking forward to being a member of this community.

Top Bottom