joe931

Mar 3, 2007
Hi Im from western NC and have been riding for about 15 years and just recently had tp quit when i crashed at Shelby supercross totally destroyed my left wrist.gonna miss the days of ripping it up on the 500 smokers lol. if anyone needs any info on where to ride in western NC let me know and i will be glad to help. by the way great site

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to DRN.

Sorry to hear about your wrist. Injuries can take the wind out of you for sure, as many here can attest.

Hang in there and slow down, sometimes good things come out of injuries. For me, I slowed down enough to discover the fun in dual sporting.

Check out the Southern Spodes forum for opportunities to hook up with fellow DRNers.

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
joe931 said:
Hi Im from western NC and have been riding for about 15 years and just recently had tp quit when i crashed at Shelby supercross totally destroyed my left wrist.gonna miss the days of ripping it up on the 500 smokers lol. if anyone needs any info on where to ride in western NC let me know and i will be glad to help. by the way great site

hope that wrist heals up quick. including myself, there are several other NC MX'ers here including FruDaddy and truespode. check out the Southern Spodes section like Tony suggested and you should be good to go after that wrist heals :cool: .

Top Bottom