HGaither

Oct 23, 2000
I'm 53, still ride fairly decent, at least I did last year. Looking for older dudes that still like to ride woods or practice mx tracks. My kid went away to college and we don't get to ride much anymore and I'm tired of just sitting around all the time. Just curious if there are others in my age bracket and situation. I have a never ridden ,06 yz450f that really needs to be rode. I live in the Anniston area.

RideOn2

Oct 4, 2006
I just turned 54 and just bought my son a yz125 for his 14th birthday. I figured he's gonna need company so I bought a yz250f for my self. We will want to take some road trips in the future. We live in Richmond, Virginia

toddb3

Apr 20, 2006
If youre in NE Alabama have you tried riding the "Ridge"? Its about 20 miles NE of Bham and has about 40 miles of trails. I go there a lot by myself and always end up riding with people that I met that day.

Evins

Jun 7, 2006
i ride at the ridge and has a lot of nice folks. the trails are sweet! there is a couple people that i know that ride and are above 45. meet new people every time out

U

Unregistered Robin

Bankhead

I have rode at the ridge and being an older rider (43) I have found that the trails at the bankhead forest are very forgiving and can be as tuff as you want to make them. I have been to both several times and have to say that bankhead has a more mature group of riders (20's to 50's). Bankhead is in Cullman,Al off of Exit 310.

CRkev

Mar 19, 2004
any of you guys still active on here? I'm about to get back into riding and need people to ride with. I'm in Cullman, Al

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Check out Georgia Off Road to find discussion from folks from Alabama and NW GA. It's a very active & informative site, with a pretty good forum.

See: http://www.georgiaoffroad.com/

Good luck, Ken :cool:

Top Bottom