Any one vouch for CanadianRider AKA Aaron.

Erick82

~SPONSOR~
Aug 30, 2002
I want to purchase a bike from Aaron, his 2001 CR 250, unseen unridden. The bike appears to be in excellent condition. Does anyone know him or traded with him before.

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
I would trust him if I were trading with him. :thumb:

Do you have anyone here (STM or LSTM) that can vouch for you? I know both of you want to feel secure as possible with this trade.

Good Luck,
Scott

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Here's a little secret. If somebody is a Support Team Member and/or has a long history on DRN (check their profile for registration and posting history) you can almost be 100% sure you will not get burned. As with any deal the buyer should ask LOTS of questions to make their comfort level high.

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
I think the two of you have the same fears or concerns, and in this day it's justifiable. I think, based on the experience here, that Canadian is a good kid and seems responsible. Not sure how close to the border Peoria, IL, or how close to Peoria Aaron lives but maybe you two could chose a weekend to conduct the transaction and add a new friend to your lives. Just a thought. Good luck, it’ll work out.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I've sold items to Canadianrider before and he has always been 100% straight, I wouldn't think twice about buying his bike. I hope you two can work something out that you're both comfortable with.

Ford-PSD

Uhhh...
Oct 22, 2002
I know Aaron for over a year now and he's one straight guy and a good friend.

He will be honest with you. He also is in charge of running a Canadian MX website.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
the last time i heard of canadian rider was on americas most wanted. Apparently he makes his living selling arms to the rebels and lives on a remote island somewhere in the bahamas. before this i heard he made his living smuggling weak american beer accross the canaidan border where he re-lables it and sells it as canada finest, and he also had a bacon smoking gig going on. But i dont think this is the place to get into his secret monkey servant breeding program is it!

in all seriousness, i trusted him enough to send him parts first and then he will send me the payment when i calculated the shipping etc. and i am not losing any sleep, i dont blame you for asking about his cred but i am sure many of us on here would stand behind him on this

enjoy that bike, it looks nice!

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
I can vouch for Aaron. I bought a set of radiator shrouds and graphics off of him earlier this year for my 125. He is extremely reliable and trustworthy. The condition of the shrouds was as stated, excellent. They arrived in a timely manner and overall the transaction was very smooth. He even threw in some extra stickers! :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I bought a new helmet from him and he was straight up and sent pictures also. He sent the helmet as soon as he received my payment and I never had a worry or concern.
And anyway, the bike probably hasn't seen 2nd gear on up cause he rides so slow!:moon: You'll be fine as far as he's concerned.;) Now YOU.......:think::)

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Bleh, you would trust that bugger? :moon: Haha, just kidding, I would trust him and better yet, I would be 100% fine with buying his bike. I can say it's a great condition bike, being his "online mechanic" and all. He takes great care of it and has MANY high quality photos of it, I know for a fact :silly:

Good Luck with your transaction.

Lee W.
L85

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I think a 3rd party should be used in the deal. A454ELK is a Cali. Highway Patrol, and Id bet anything he would broker the deal. Selling such a big ticket item is difficult, but a 3rd party could be the answer.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I have to agree with Milk here. A third party escrow service would be the smartest thing to do when talking a few grand, vouchers or not.
They may charge y'all a couple hundred bucks to broker the deal, but there is safety and piece of mind in such transactions.

I very much doubt that the young man would hose you, and I would hope you would be on the same level.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I would trust CanadianRidr with my life!!! :worship:

Okay.....well....I'd buy a bike from him anyway. :debil:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Be careful buying a Canadian Honda, they run on different voltage :p

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by Jeff Gilbert
Be careful buying a Canadian Honda, they run on different voltage :p
ROTFLOL !!!!!!

Erick82

~SPONSOR~
Aug 30, 2002
I would just like to say we never did the deal do to financials/money transfer issues, but I will have to agree with eveyone he is a standup guy.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Erick, like I said no hard feelings :thumb: When you do find the CR you are looking for let me know and I got lots of spare parts and plastic for sale :cool:

Top Bottom