xc23

Dec 13, 2004
I live in Middletown (inbetween cinci and dayton).There is no place to ride around here and i don't know any places.can anyone help me?

a_gunslinger

Jan 11, 2005
todd01

Haspin Acres (my local favorite) is in Laurel Indiana (about 60 miles form Cincy). this forum would not let me put in a web address, just type in Haspin Acres in search engine and you will find it

Big Rock ATV Park is in Mayesville KY, about 50 minutes from Cincy

Haspin has more variety and suprises in my opinion.

Todd

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
There's Wayne Natl Forrest over by Logan Oh. Has somewhere around 60 mi of trails. Only bikes and Quads. You will need an APV permit and a wayne pass. Perry State Forrest which is over by Somerset Oh. Only need an APV sticker.

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
There aren't too many places to ride that are "legal" in that area. Haspin, Perry State, and Wayne National Forrest are your best places.

There used to be a spot in some town south of Middletown you could ride. The electric company owns a bunch of property by the Miami river and there are trails and a small track back there. I think the town is Trenton or something. I've been down here in TX to long to remember accurately.

There is also another spot in Dayton. It's close to downtown and near Honda of Troy. If you go up to the shop you might be able to probe one of the guys for more info. All the land there has been escavated and I believe there is a dump site there aswell. Its full of sand, hills, and trails. It's somewhere around 30 acres, not big but it was decent for being 5 minutes from my house back then.

Top Bottom