CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Good question, I'd really like the footage of the HS race. How does one go about seeing that?

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I would like to see it too. I got to see footage through the window from OUTSIDE Eddie an Aimee's RV but I didn't get a very complete view. I would like to see things from Bundy's POV :)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I'm still putting it all together.  So far, I have completed the opening, the ind. HS, the 1st Pro/a moto, a helmet cam segment of the MX track, and the Star Spangled banner.  There is many more pieces left to complete.  I still have 4 hours of stuff that hasn't been loaded into my computer.

When you watch the Ind. HS footage, you will see the helmet cam footage for the entire track, not all at one time, it's edited in with all of the stationary cameras.  It looks really good, and that one segment is 45 minutes long.

I will hopefully have some time to work on this over the holiday.  I'll post another progress report in January to let you know where I am.  We are still looking at possibly a double DVD when all of it is complete.

Sorry for the delay, be patient, I have two small children and a job that forces me to travel almost every week.  I'm in downtown Chicago right now and I won't get home until late Friday night. 

I think I rendered an MPEG1 version of the HS, if so, I could burn it onto a regular CD that you could watch on your computer.  If I did that, you guys could set up one of those copy chains and disperse them that way.  That would give you something to see before the finished product.  Are you interested?  I think Eddie and Lou have seen the Ind. HS footage so far, so they can tell you what it's like.

Happy holidays.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Originally posted by Timr
Sorry for the delay, be patient, I have two small children and a job that forces me to travel almost every week.  I'm in downtown Chicago right now and I won't get home until late Friday night. 

That's no excuse! ;)

I'd love a DVD od all of that footage so I'm more than willing to wait. Let me know how much, it will be worth it at any price!

A teaser on a CD would be great.

Wideratio

Apr 11, 2002
I'd love to see anything from DW '03, but I can wait. I know how it goes trying to find time to put that stuff together. I have Dr.D and Guy racing with Dubach going over the bars and I'm still trying to figure out how(and find time) to post that footage. I just didn't know if the DW '03 footage was out there already and I had missed it. Thanks a lot for taking the time to put that stuff together.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Wideratio?

Any chance that I could get a copy of that dubach over the bars?  I had 3 cameras rolling on the 2nd moto of PRO/a, but no one was in position to get it.  I can work with any format you can give me.  MiniDV, D8, High 8, crappy vcr tape, CD-Rom, DVD.

I'm in Chicago until tomorrow afternoon.  My office is downtown.  If we can't hook up here, you can mail it to me in Birmingham.

Let me know.  Thanks.  oh, or you can mail it to my chicago office and they can send it down to me.

Happy Holidays! 

Wideratio

Apr 11, 2002
I can get a copy of it to you one way or another. I'm not real savy in the technology department so I may have to recruit some help. It's currently on DV so I can't imagine it would be that difficult. I'm in between places right now, so life's a little hectic. Let me know where to send it and I'll try and get it copied.

Darby

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2001
Timr, you have let your work and family delay this project too long. It's time to take a long look at what is important to us: DW03 DVD!

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Darby
Timr, you have let your work and family delay this project too long. It's time to take a long look at what is important to us: DW03 DVD!
Darby, your merciless :laugh:

So Timr what gives ;)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by Darby

I can post the number for my manager in Chicago, and then, you can talk to the bossman (wife) here at home.  I don't think things are going to change anytime soon.  I'm working on it as fast as I can.  I think I have about 6 chapters of the thing completed.  3 more are already started.  Things seem to move quickly when I get a chunk of time to sit down and work on it.  But, today I spent painting the kitchen.

I'll post an update soon.  I think you'll like it when you see it.  Sorry to make you guys wait.  Duty calls.

Later,

Tim

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Alright Tim! What gives here? Have you finished with all the honey doo's and got those kids raised and off to college yet?
The suspense is killing me, when is it gonna be done? How much is it gonna cost me? When When When??? :worship:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
The DVD is done, there's only one in existance, and Okie has it. I just got my computer up and running again yesterday. I will burn a set of master dvds and give them to Julius Pleaser. I think he knows a guy who can make copies.

Tim

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
It won't play Tim :(
FYI, the other DVD of just helmet cam will play, but not the DW 03 production.
That's on a new, multi-format DVD player as well as my PC's DVD.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I'll burn you another one and see what happens. I have some different DVD media, maybe that will help. Do I have your address?

Top Bottom