anybody use REVENGE the sports drink ?

Gripper

Apr 18, 2000
Good stuff! I use it and swear by it--I can tell that it hydrates my body well...and I even notice an increase in endurance and energy.

I still battle armpump though...damm 500!!
smile4.gif

Gripper
"99 CR 500R--"armpump is the enemy"
Vet Int-B MX

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
If you like Revenge, you ought to give Cytomax a try.  I have been using the product for more than a year and I really like the benefits.  For those that are intested http://www.cytomax.com

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
I used to use Cytomax then I thought I'd try their 'new' stuff Revenge.  I really like it.  I can't say that it is better though.  I don't think revenge doesn't disolve as good.  Anyone else always have stuff at the bottom?

I do the whole 'System' which Revenge is one part of 4.  It helps with endurance.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Is the taste better or worse than Cytomax?  I tried Endurox and absolutely hated it.  Being cheap, I forced my self to finish that junk off but I will never buy it again.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
I get the Tropical fruit (I think its mango) Revenge, I like the taste.  Its yellow rather than Cytomax's red color.  Good stuff!   I am on my second can this year.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I'll have to give it a try.  Is it available locally (like GNC) or mail order?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
TwinSpar, try thr Endurox Excel caplets. Good stuff but it won't satisfy your thirst endurance factor goes way up after a couple of weeks. I went from riding my Mt. bike a max. of about 8-10 miles in the summer heat and hills to 20 miles in about a month! Cytomax drink is ggod stuff I like it more than any of the other drinks although I have not tried Revenge yet but plan to soon since I need to mail order some parts and gear.

------------------
Air is for planes
KTM 360EXC

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Offroadr,
Thanks for the response.  I'll give it a try after I use up my big can of Cytomax.

Airastro

Apr 29, 2000
I just tried Revenge for the first time today.  The stuff worked great.  It was extremely hot out and I had not been on the bike in almost 2 weeks.  I rode much longer than normal without the ill effects of the dreaded arm pump.  My only problem was that it was so hot out when I came in, I felt like I was gonna vomit.  Overall though great product.  My only recomendation would be to use a little more water in the mix than on the directions.  This will get rid of the hairball effect in your throat.

Top Bottom