mxdude1295

Jun 5, 2008
New to the forum. Looking for some cool places to ride in North Texas both track and/or trails.

I've heard of Red River...anywhere else good?

rmacdona

Mar 10, 2002
where are you (city?), lots of great places to ride in texas. Red river is one of the best for cross country. lots of great tracks around Fort Worth and such...need to know wher you ae coming from?

connan23

Jun 13, 2008
hey! I am moving to dallas from california. i was wondering what the law is out there for dual sport conversions? I have a 07 yamaha ttr 230 that i want to make street legal. ANy help would be great!!!! :)

kdx/yz

Jan 12, 2009
I suggest boondoxxx motorcross they have tracks for kids and a use to be on the pro tour track,along with a pretty good trail.10$ to get in for a day just 10miles away from mckinney,TX

TheEdge549

May 9, 2010
kdx/yz said:
I suggest boondoxxx motorcross they have tracks for kids and a use to be on the pro tour track,along with a pretty good trail.10$ to get in for a day just 10miles away from mckinney,TX
boondoxx is the most boring place and not so good for kids because there is alot of people there who think they "own the place" and ride like jerks

kdx/yz

Jan 12, 2009
go to I35 mx in southern Oklohoma new track really chill owner. tons or tracks and trails to fill all your riding needs. one hour from mckinney and like ten more farther than redriver.(dont go to red river it is all little kids on atvs, i got kicked out because some one said my bike was to loud)And the trails arent gromed very well.

Top Bottom