Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerBandBoy

Aug 19, 2005
just woundering if anyone here rides quads. i have a beartracker, not fast but is a tank. and wounderin if anyone drags there quad.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
NO

I did drag a quad to the dump once though. :rotfl:

That wasn't nice, was it, LOL.

This is a dirt bike forum, so you probably won't get much response on quads here.

tyesai

Nov 4, 2004
I've had to help people drag their quads out of mud. Sometimes I just roost them though, it is more fun. :laugh: Just kidding, always willing to lend a hand.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I rode one once...didn't like it. I stick to two wheels.

Jul 20, 2005
We have a 60 hour 86' 200 SX blast from the past that we occationally use to blow the cobwebs out of the exhaust to turn our compost pile, flatten weeds at Trials events, or commute the asfalt pits at NHRA events.

It's rated somewhere between farm equiptment, and straddle seated golf cart. Like I hear from boat owners, "The two happiest days of owning one is, the day you buy it, and the day you sell it."

We're going to keep this one though. I've taken the "couch" out on occation in the desert to go exteamly slow for reasearch purposes to document, and debunk the false arguments the eco-nazis attempt to present about wildlife counts.

Tread Lightly!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I had a 250r back in 86, it was fun, in the the last couple years I have riden some very fast, very well suspended desert racers and they are a kick in the butt........race quads and the guys and girls that race them are great people, it's the quad rider/weekend warrior/ beer drink'n/ lets ride type that are a pain in the a$$.

I'll stay with my bikes though

lithium

Apr 10, 2005
DancesWithDirt said:
Like I hear from boat owners, "The two happiest days of owning one is, the day you buy it, and the day you sell it."

Lol...i disagree..we have a boat and its great fun.

tyesai

Nov 4, 2004
Tyler3386 said:
I have a quad.

That is not the question. He was woundering if you ride a quad. He was also woundering if you drag it. Maybe I am just a pain but I get so sick of piss poor spelling and grammar. For crying out loud, use the spell check. I know it ain't fermel inglish but 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I guess I am just old. www.motocross.com has all your answers. They can tell you top speed of any bike out there, they have pictures for signatures and they are all totally cool, be careful though because they all have hot girlfriends and will kick your butt. METAL MULISHA RULES :aj:

bud

Jun 29, 1999
I have both and usually pick whichever I can go faster on. The quad for wide slippery trails with lots of flat corners and grasstrack, the bike for everything else. The ppl I ride with consider the quad cheating since it doesn't require much skill or effort to keep up with the bikes when the quad is in its element. I probably do about 70% of my riding on the bike, 30% on the quad. I can't see the point of declaring undying allegiance to one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom