Oct 11, 2000
List,

Has anyone seen any of the new SE G-G models yet? These are the ones with the Ohlins forks, re-valved shocks, WER damper, HP engines, gold rims, gold handguards, etc.

Dan

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
I always heard not until the end of Feb!

Offroadr

Jan 4, 2000
Too bad its not a 300. I'd be knocking on your door

Mudshark

Jul 26, 2000
I have a friend that is going to pick his 250 SE up next week. From what I understand, all SE bikes are already spoken for.This is what my dealer in Jacksonville,Fl told me.
Good luck finding one! Oh yea, they are a thousand dollars more than the regular 250EC.
High compression is accomplished by using a paper thin base gasket (14:1) The EC250 and EC300 have plenty of power without adding more stress to the crank with higher compression. I guess some people just like to hit the tree faster than others! I'll report on the SE ride when I beg my friend for a test ride1

Doc

Two-Stroke Nut
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 9, 2000
I talked to the importer at the dealer show in Indy and he said that the SE upgrade is done here in the states and can be applied to any GasGas.

VOR 492

Feb 18, 2001
Talked to a Good Dealer in IN. the other day, 250's have shipped. Claims they are going through Customs, Take's a while to make sure they are not street legal or some B.S.
He Said 200's and 300's will ship in near future.
I will be buying one as soon as I can Sell the VOR

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Originally posted by BP:
GG-Man,
I've got 3 KTMs, a Harley , and the wife just got a new sports car, I've got to sell'em to pay the bills.

BP

So that means you're keeping the KTM's huh?
wink.gif

------------------
Lloyd TMTC #540 - Y2K KTM 250 E/XC
Please sign my Guestbook atMy Homepage
"You're fast 'cause the fast guys stayed home!!"

Josh Cook

Oct 6, 2000
I was told that the "SE" models were assembled in Cleavland MS at GGNA. All they parts are certanly available there to do so.
They are set up just like the factory rides..
the standard comp. ratio is 14/1 with the normal base gasket. It is bumped up to 16/1 by a head mod. as well as a slightly thinner
B. gasket....

BP

Jun 25, 2000
Yarbonwick,
Yep, keep'in all three KTMs. '99 250 Sx for moto , '98 300 Exc for da woods, and the wife's '99 200 Mxc (she only rides moto, so I get to take it off road "fringe benefit" !). Happy Trails !

BP

Originally posted by yarbonwick:
Originally posted by BP:
GG-Man,
I've got 3 KTMs, a Harley , and the wife just got a new sports car, I've got to sell'em to pay the bills.

BP

So that means you're keeping the KTM's huh?
wink.gif

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
I don't think you got my drift.
wink.gif

------------------
Lloyd TMTC #540 - Y2K KTM 250 E/XC
Please sign my Guestbook atMy Homepage
"You're fast 'cause the fast guys stayed home!!"

[This message has been edited by yarbonwick (edited 02-25-2001).]

Offroadr

Jan 4, 2000
Halls GasGas has started to get the 300s in.

$7800 is a little steep for me!

Top Bottom