tator

Feb 17, 2004
Did anyone check out the Attack MX race in Arizona this weekend? I heard on Saturday that there were problems because of rain. I wonder who the Novice was who won the new truck.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Proving what big money in the amateur ranks will do for the sport...

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
LOL hey lets face it nothing like a lottery with an MX thrown in to make it interesting. But geee, they had camera's watching for sandbagging...............so translation, if you sandbag they have film, funny we don't see results posted anywhere?

75,000 was given to 15 novice riders. I am sure the "A" riders out there really like the fact that they race all those years to become a good rider, now they are going to run to a race like this, pay big money so the C class can win it?

All this is going to do is bring on bigger lawsuits and more fighting, wonder if they ever will get more then 400 riders at any race? What is the A or Expert purse on race day?

LOL wonder if an A/F 500 is legal in the novice class, and if a 47 year old can enter as a "novice" :P

wardy

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Let's see thekid is now Spider so all his past finishes don't count against him :p . Anyone want to post the entry fees for a piece of the action- next race is for 85s :ride: . All we have to do is raise the bike a few inches so he fits on it after all he acts 12 yrs old some days :cool:

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Well, It sounds like the British Bagger is getting his new truck repossessed. It's a proud day for British Motocross, for sure! LMAO!

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
you guys are just bitter we kicked your asses!!!!

good job you didnt send a team to MXdN last year, LOL!!!

seriously, there is much more to this than meets the eye- mark my words, this is only the beginning, there are too many people involved behind the scenes with "questionable" reputations. ;)

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
David/Adam Snow is a PRO in England and he just barely squeaked out a win in the C class in Arizona!

Good thing the guy didn't show up at Englishtown he would have got lapped! Mark my words, this kids for real, I see a few British championships and World titles in his future. Brittan really is home to the worlds fastest C riders. LMAO! This story gets better by the minute.

tator

Feb 17, 2004
Lets not forget, there were 35 other "C Riders" on that gate. I think they should post the top 10 finishers mug shoots on the net and see how many have stories behind their "careers". I think it would be closer to say that David/Adam Snow just barely squeaked out a win in a B class race.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
From what I've read AttackMX did background checks on everyones racing experience and some "C riders" were turned away. The only reason Adam/David Snow slipped through the cracks was because he had a fake ID with a made up first name on it. Attack did their best to keep it a true C class. Good stuff!

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
super rat said:
David/Adam Snow is a PRO in England and he just barely squeaked out a win in the C class in Arizona!

Good thing the guy didn't show up at Englishtown he would have got lapped! Mark my words, this kids for real, I see a few British championships and World titles in his future. Brittan really is home to the worlds fastest C riders. LMAO! This story gets better by the minute.

LOL! i remember a local race where one kid in the 125 beginners lapped everyone in a 4 lap race! He was junping stuff most intermediates wernt and his mum and dad were running around the outside of the track screaming like he had just won a national.

i really cant imagine that the rest of the guys on the gate were really novices, and i cant really imagine that if a pro entered that he would be stupid enough to lap everyone, but this may not be the case.

Just FYI- the English kid that won was living with the Chatfields, and the Chatfields are alledged to have a relationship with Attack MX.

So did anyone hear about the alledged corrupt motorcycle insurance company- most of the people that signed up for that stupid card didnt get one in the mail, but they all got the flyers for this race- it has been alledged that illegal selling of peoples contacts has gone on.

the whole thing stinks! ;)

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Wonder if this dude's name was pulled off a tomb stone?

From the Attack MX web site:

Attack MX is giving away 10 brand new motocross bikes this season and Jay Perry is our first winner.

The winners of these bikes will be selected from the first 5,000 Attack MX members. The next give-a-way will be March 15, 2005, so you still have time to register and win!

Everyone that wins will get a 2005 motocross bike of THEIR CHOICE!

Get Signed Up Now!

Attach MX has a message board. You would think with 5000 members someone would have made a post other then the two with links.

Hummmm... Looks like smoke, smells like smoke, most be smoke! :think: :coocoo:

tator

Feb 17, 2004
They got the story at racerxill.com. Seems like some enterprizing young Americans paid to bring him over he so that he could win the truck for them. Not a bad plan, give a kid a 1,000$ vacation and walk away with a 40,000$ truck not a bad investment, better than the stock market.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
tator said:
They got the story at racerxill.com. Seems like some enterprizing young Americans paid to bring him over he so that he could win the truck for them. Not a bad plan, give a kid a 1,000$ vacation and walk away with a 40,000$ truck not a bad investment, better than the stock market.

I would suggest that the "enterprising young americans" you allude to were The Chatfield family who he was staying with at the time. The Chatfields are from Britain as well and over here as a promising up and comer. Wonder how Honda of Houston feels about the mod bike they sponsor Chatfield with being at the center of all this wonderful publicity. Read the backpeddle here http://www.racerxill.com/pages/news/news_021505_6.cfm

Top Bottom