szextreme

Jun 1, 2005
I need some fast help with my 2002 yz250. I just got done complete tear down to frame (excluding engine, tires) in other words a real good cleaning! I put the bike completely back together and started it up to check and make sure everything was running in proper condition, and thats not the case. Figured out that when I turn the gas on it runs directly through and out the overflow tube under the bike? Yes I checked the connections the only thing i took off was the line from the tank to the carb. ANYONE that can help me with this problem let me know. Bike has been with me for a week now and nothing but a joy to ride! HELP!!!!!! :bang:

spiller

Jun 27, 2005
pull the carb to bits and clean it. (If your not comfortable with doing that, take it off and take it to the shop.)

This is a typical happening with carbs.. not a biggie!

John Cena

Nov 11, 2004
Sounds like your float is stuck telling the carb to keep bringing more gas into the carb, then it just overflows. Maybe give your float bowl little tap with a screw driver or take it apart and clean it.

spiller

Jun 27, 2005
the floats will be stuck, even if you just take the float bowl off to make sure they are moving freely should be enough.

Hope ya get riding soon!

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Bait and Switch! Bait and Switch!!!!

This thread is not about GasGas!

Top Bottom