Badlands hosting Vintage race - 03/04/01

Ms. Badlands

Aug 10, 2000
I don't know if it is okay to post this here, but I thought I would try since this is specifically a Vintage topic. Feel free to move it if necessary...

Badlands will be hosting a Family Day on Sunday March 4th. We will have Vintage races starting at 10:00am. Also included will be a 50cc open, 65cc Open, and 85-105cc open class to spread out the motos for the vintage racers. After the races are over, we will open the track up for a public practice. It costs $8 to get in and $20 to race with $10 from each race entry going back to the Texas Vintage Racers Assoc.

More details to follow!
This is a good chance to see a mix of the New generation and the Old in one event!

bultokid

Jun 23, 2000
count me in i live in houston and run with the EVO group i will let rick know my in-laws live in little elm how far is it from track?

------------------
Rhett
2000 KTM 380SX
75/77/79 Bultaco Pursangs
'80 Montesa 414VG

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Rhett,

Which 75 Pursang do you have? I'm in the process of restoring a 1975 360. I also have some 250 hard parts if you are interested.

Ms. Badlands

Aug 10, 2000
My husband and I live in Little Elm. The commute to the track takes about 50 minutes. You are welcome to come and camp out at the track on Saturday (we have a night race on the 3rd so alot of us will be camping out). I will have more info coming soon!

Ms. B

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Ms. B - Feel free to post details on vintage races and class structures here whenever something is coming up. The more the merrier.

Ms. Badlands

Aug 10, 2000
The organization that is running the Vintage Event is Texas Vintage Race Club. Their website is www.tvrc.org

You do not have to be a member to race at this event. They seem like a great bunch of guys who "race for the fun of it".

Also, if you have young'ens who ride 85cc or less, bring them too because they get a chance to "race for the fun of it"!

$8 admission / $20 per class

Don't forget, you can bring your modern bikes for a public practice afterwards until 5pm!

See ya there!
D

Top Bottom