wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
Hey anyone know the deminsions of the barrel race set up we had out at cooperland........going to set up a barrel course at FVOR and make sure we have some practice prior to cooperland this year!
Of course we may have to make it a series event at the HS races.!

wardy :cool:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Wardy you just need the spacing of the barrels? I'm guessing you have a stockpile of 55 gallon mustard & ketchup drums from the local burger shack ;)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
We just sorta paced it off, no measurements.

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
ok yep I gots plenty of plastic barrels, need to know what those paces might be, heck anyone know larry's e mail!!
we need to make it the same so we are ready this season..........

I just have to pay attention more for sure.

thanks
wardy

Mike & Mary

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 5, 2003
Snook said they just paced it off for the first one, then set the rest the same. They just used the space that was available. He couldn't remember, but he did say if you figure it out and practice real hard all year, they guarantee to set them closer together this year, or maybe farther apart.

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
it was like first gear pegged 2.3 seconds, TURN

25- 30 paces seems to be about the distance

Practice, practice, practice Wardy,

Then you know they'll make you go the other direction :nener:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
ask them there folks who ride those 4 legged things, or go online. I'd just betchya that internet thing has the answers. HEY! are you gonna be runnin' those barrels on that gawd awful quad!

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
LOL i may do the quad deal at least I would look up and see where the hell i am going.
but good idea on the barrel spacing, first gear on the gas gas or AF? :)

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
least I would look up and see where the hell i am going
i don't know what the hell that's suposed to mean? I've seen everytree i've ever run into.......prety sure i have, pretty sure :ride:

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
there is actually no "set" rule on the barrel spacing, only that the barrels have to be 15' from the outside fence min. but it does say, the rotation around the barrels has to be one left and two rights or 2 rights and one left........

we are planning on making this a small part of our HS races. See if people like it.

wardy

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom