Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Yep, that was a good one! Dust wasn't bad, only a few mud holes (which I managed to avoid for a change), and perfect weather. Fred and the crew laid out a great course. I especially enjoyed the tight section before the gas stop (NOT). Fred told me that they put that section in to help convince anyone who was thinking of quiting at the stop to go ahead and quit:moon:

sharp

Sep 30, 2001
That ride was a blast but yes I quit at the gas stop for the reason lemming stated. The only problem was my riding buddy told me that the second loop was like a trail ride until the short course cut off:whiner:

So who cares, I had fun. It also worked out for the good. After the gas stop I went back to camp which was adjacent to the trail about 0.5 mile from the gas. I was able to help to assist a rider that, let's just say, thoroughly got their bell rung coming off a kicker. :eek:

The other rider on my row really helped out with the passers in the tight sections so I didn't have to come to a COMPLETE stop (as a rider would pass I would turn enough to catch a glimps of my row partner and if it was him behind me then GAS IT !! --- well attempt to continue forward momentum anyway).

LOVED those sand berms!!!!!!!!

enduro400

Oct 19, 2001
I also had a great time even though i had a blow out just before the first restart! Hats off to Fred an crew for a very nice event ! My kid rode in the vet class and took a 5th place - this was his first event - he had a blast! He's already wanting to know when the next race is -- I think he's hooked!!
Thanks to Fred again for a great weekend!

bgdawg

Sep 7, 2000
Hey 400

Got a good laugh out of your coment my kid rode vet class!!!

Sounds like my dad and im in the sr. class (lol)

Also great race had fun and felt very fast!!:aj:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom