MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I keep looking for you on the 91 but I guess I can't get your attention since it'd damn near impossible to speed on that forsaken road. Finish the house repairs and join us for a ride sometime!!

Good luck with the pooch patrol

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Here is Elk's new Avatar...

wrongsidedog.jpg

Ivan

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Elk,

I know the feeling, good luck with "Touching Base" Sorry to hear of the home, just keep picking away at it. I feel so hepless here because I'm kept as a member of my states reaction force, so I can't go anywhere to help. I know you and I have come off on other sides of a conversation but my prayers and hopes are with you with the home and carreer.

Good Luck and God Bless!

Irish

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Poor dog is gonna have to follow Elk around with a pooper scooper all day. :laugh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Twinnie is ubergay, requires only moderate attention, since his is so short. House is almost done, just have painting to do, which I ain't doin. I just finished updating my resume, had to add in the dingo stuff from Oklahoma, figured it would show that dogs like me. No visors Predster, but maybe a leather flight hat and a dog whistle will do!

Thanks for the good thoughts and positive words, we'll see what happens in a few weeks. Turns out I have to be in Sact for 3 months for training if I get the spot, YIKES! It'll start the first Monday in Feb. I believe, glad it didn't interfere with Supercross. ;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
My attention span is only short for the short little peoples of the world such as yourself. Oh yeah.... STFU Drama Queen! :)

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
TwinSpar said:
My attention span is only short for the short little peoples of the world such as yourself. Oh yeah.... STFU Drama Queen! :)

Now, now, Twinkles.
If Carlos is the Drama Queen, does that make you a Drama Princess? Drama Queen in waiting????

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Nah... I just an organizer of sticker hits and stuff like that. No real drama, just good old real life fun. :)

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Elk,

Glad to hear that the house is getting cleaned up.

Good luck in your K-9 endevour - hope you get it and it is all that you expect.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Dude! Sorry about the house.

Can't wait to see you driving around with your head out the window.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I wear only soft sheepskin type fool!

Update:

I had my interview yesterday for the K-9 spot and got a call later in the day telling me I got the spot! So it's off to K-9 school in Feb. Can't wait for this to happen now, been waiting for a spot like this to open up. I think what sealed the deal is instead of shaking the interviewre's hands, I sniffed their butts. GIDDY UP!!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
a454elk said:
I think what sealed the deal is instead of shaking the interviewre's hands, I sniffed their butts. GIDDY UP!!
:rotfl:

Congrats Elk! :cool:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hehehe

Actually Gomer takes it one hump further.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
The time has come for me to leave. I'm gone this Sunday, Superbowl Sunday. I leave for Sacramento where I embark on a new journey, a journey where most dogs have bit before. I enter, the "K-9 School Zone". Meet, Daktor Coga, yes, that's his name. He's a Belgian Tervuren and likes to bite, especially Texans. We will spend a loving 12 weeks together, night and day. I'll be back at the end of April, just in time for some riding prior to summer. Take care of this place, see you all soon.
Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Some photos

Attachments

• daktor.jpg
    daktor.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 73
  • daktor1.jpg
    daktor1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 75

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Cool pup. I would lit him bite me before the dog you told me about that latched onto the guys "boys" ans started tugging. I'd be done at that point mister, game over.

Have fun and bring peanut butter.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
You gonna train that dog to kill spiders and bite people who throw weeds on your neck? You better watch your azz Thump! YZ

Top Bottom