IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Yes I have, well due to a few career decissions I have been gone for some time. I've matured a little and taken stock of other areas.

I no longer have a bike, I cried for three days straight over that LOL! Though I am shopping for next year. I have my own truck, I'm sure all the "Turkey Members" are stumbling all over them selves to say "Yeah Right!" I know, after seing that Volvo haul in,......well we will leave that to another story.

Life goes on and I can't stay away from this forum.

Sorry to all I upset and thanks to Jay for the Awesome lube, Dude you need to think about a few things with that stuff! I have used it for other options, I can' t wait to tell you, via PM of course.

Everyone else, thanks for putting up with me.

Irish

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
IrishEKU said:
thanks to Jay for the Awesome lube, Dude you need to think about a few things with that stuff! I have used it for other options,

Irish

Welcome by, my old nemesis. That has to be one of the strangest statements of the day.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
thunder33 said:
Welcome my old nemesis. That has to be one of the strangest statements of the day.

:rotfl:

Irish, welcome back. :aj: Have you heard about "Fireplace Panties"? We will have to fill you in. Did you leave "pre" RPC4LIFE or "after"? We will have to fill you in. Did you hear about.... :yikes: Nevermind, we will have to fill you in.

Glad to hear that you are doing well. :cool:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Welcome Back Irish!!! :aj:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Give the young man a chance.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome Irish!

Catch us up on where you are.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
truespode said:
That's too bad. Maybe you should try harder.

Ivan
:rotfl:

Philip,
Glad to see you are amoung the breathing.

I have to say that I place very high regard in the Ivanmeister's judgment and opinions...with that being said, I have met you and know you are capable of interacting socially quite fine.
However, you often stir the putz fire on-line and things go south so very fast (don't take offense..if I din't know ya, I woun't even bother...).
Be a part of the community, absorb the vast knowledge here, and enjoy. Going past that tends to get you into dutch fast such as the previous predicaments...the very ones Ivan has the ass over. And as I said, I tend to agree with his stance...if for nothing else, his integrity.

Start off by not adding any mushy s#*t as a reply to this. Please say hi and grab a chair.;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom