Best AFT MKT Exhaust W/lil to no Jetting

ojasia

Mar 13, 2013
I Have been Looking at FMF pipes and silencer's, but dont really wanna hassle with all the Re-jetting. Maybe just a little tinkering with the mixture screw I would hope or want. I'm thinking an FmF SST with one of the longer silencer's maybe the powercore 2 or turbinecore 2 ... Has anyone really seen the differences of rich, and lean between the two or does any Aftermarket pipe start to push it to one way maybe more lean I'm thinking with all the extra air moving.

What do you guys think The stock pipe is a lil towards the SST size, and the stock silencer is pretty much a OEM Shorty.

arnego2

Mar 8, 2008
I use(d) a SST on my yz250 and had to rejet, actually it was not too easy to get jetting right on that pipe. The pipe is great, nice overrev I like it. Only reason not running the bike with it is that I'm first need to trash the doma.

Hopefully I can get someone to repair my pipes over here.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
What's the goal of the pipe/silencer change?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
It important to understand that ANY pipe on ANY engine that doesn't impact the fuel curve isn't likely to impact performance in any significant way either.

If you don't have to change the jetting, then you are just buying jewelry for your bike.

Top Bottom