Dirtdigger04

Jan 25, 2010
Hey, i want to get a new pipe for my 06 rm 125. What would be the best pipe and silencer for it? There are so many choices being FMF, Pro Circuit, DEP, Bills. Right now, i am leaning towards the DEP pipe. Also, what do you think would look better for an RM 125? Nickel finish or bare metal

Brandon H.

Mar 26, 2009
Dirtdigger04 said:
Hey, i want to get a new pipe for my 06 rm 125. What would be the best pipe and silencer for it? There are so many choices being FMF, Pro Circuit, DEP, Bills. Right now, i am leaning towards the DEP pipe. Also, what do you think would look better for an RM 125? Nickel finish or bare metal

Before I answer your question, please answer mine...

Should I drink Coke or Pepsi? Which one is best? And should I drink from a green cup or a orange cup??

:bang: :bang: :bang:

What kind of riding do you do? We need other info!

I like bare finish, doesn't mean you will. But not all pipes have that option. Do you woods ride? Where do you want your power??

bikerboyz

May 29, 2009
i had a 02 rm125, i race woods. the stock pipe actually has good torque compared to the fmf fatty i got, i was pissed when i switched cause it took all low end away, i hear great things about the gnarly though. my friend said it gave his a **** load of torque compared to what it had.

slickpuss

Sponsoring Member
Jan 19, 2002
For woods and torque Id suggest the FMF fatty or gnarly. Thats what its designed for. A large majority of other pipes or models are designed to give mid and upper end. Also the gnarly is a bit heavier gauge metal that will help out when you may hit something in the woods.

Just my opinion from my experiences.

slickpuss

Sponsoring Member
Jan 19, 2002
By the way, bare metal looks cool for a little while, till your cleaning rust off of it and then you will hate it. The nickel ones are pretty easy to keep shiny and clean.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom